chapter - 23 ( Attack)

It was almost daybreak when taehyung reached the mountain House. The road was bumpy, full of stones but jimin held taehyung close throughout the whole ride making sure he is feeling well.

Other than taehyung, jimin, min he and Jin he there are only two guards as too many people can attract unwanted attention.

Namjoon helped the two soldiers to get food items and other things in the house.

After that he bid goodbye telling the guards to be alart.

Taehyung was really tired from the journey so jimin made a bed for him and he fell asleep.

In the morning when taehyung wake up he realised he wasn't in Jeon household anymore. He felt sad thinking about Jungkook.

He saw min he and Jin cleaning the room. He got up and went outside. He gasped seeing the view, he could see a small stream nearly and a field of wild flowers.

Jimin came out and gave him a white towel and other things so he could get freshen up.

After that he gave taehyung his breakfast and started cutting some fruits for him.

" I don't feel like eating fruits early in the morning " Sai taehyung pouting making jimin rolled his eyes.

" You are eating whether I am going to give you. If you try to be a brat I am going to smack you. "

Taehyung pout got bigger hearing this, he replied " you are being mean to me. I will tell my lord about it. "

" You can do whatever you want in future but for now you have to listen to me "  said jimin not wanting to hear a word. He is already not liking the face that taehyung is hiding his pregnancy and traveling like this.

He sighed when he saw taehyung getting teary after hearing him.

He cupped his face and said " my bear, listen to me. Don't cry... It's not good for your child. "

Taehyung whined more and asked
" You promise you won't force me to eat fruits? "

" Fine.... Now stop crying " jimin gave up. Taehyung was manipulating him by showing his tears.

__________________

The emperor was having conversations with the crown prince early in the morning when a minister came running towards them.

" How dare you enter this chamber without my permission " the emperor shouted at the minister.

" Forgive me, my highness but this is an emergency. This country is under attack " said the minister making the emperor stand up.

" Who dared to attack us ? My army around our border is enough to stop them if not then we have general Jeon, no one can take our country. "

" My lord it's General Jeon Jungkook who betraying us. He announced lockdown throughout the country and now is coming to attack the palace.

And our soldiers around the borders, many of them were brainwashed by Jeon and they said they won't fight against him. And others are busy fighting some unknown person with a small army. "

The emperor felt like he couldn't think straight. Jeon Jungkook, the general wants to attack him for what for throne? But he never saw greed in his eyes. His eyes were cold and emotionless.

What could have the reason? He tried to think. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is he gave to protect his throne.

" Gather all our loyal souldiers and asked them gather around the place, make sure no one can enter.

Find that Jeon's wife, we need him alive or dead.

Also gather all the ministers " The emperor commanded the minister.

________________

Jungkook heard the news about soldiers fighting with someone unknown, he smirked yoongi is doing his work.

He then turned around to see minister daehyung and his other ministers with their small army's behind them.

He looked at namjoon who was besides him.

He climbed his horse and started going towards the palace. Behind him his people were following.

He tied the handkerchief on his wrist, it will keep reminding him that he have to finish all this as soon as possible and go back to him.

He looked at the palace and thousands of guards were standing in front him.

He took a deep breath and and marched towards them following him namjoon and other also attacked the souldiers.

______________

Minji just got to know about the lockdown and the general betraying the emperor.

Minister daehyung was guarded many people infront of his house. The house gate was locked so no one can enter.

" Mother, someone gave this latter to one of our servent " jiwoo gave the latter to minji who was about take it when she realised that she doesn't have one hand.

She screamed at jiwoo in frustration
" Read me the latter "

Jiwoo opened the latter and started reading " It's Jin he,

The general is sending his wife somewhere in the mountains at night secretly "

Minji laughed.

" Hiding that idiot before attacking the emperor so no can get him.

Jeon Jungkook and taehyung, I lost my one arms because of you both. Now I will take revenge.

You just took my one hand, I will take your beloved wife from you. "

Minji wrote a letter to the royal soldiers.

________________

One of the royal soldiers who knew minji personally got her latter. In the letter she disclose the fact that taehyung is somewhere in the mountains.

The soldier told the emperor and the emperor then sent a group of people to find taehyung.

While Jungkook, namjoon, daehyung and their small army's were busy fighting with royal soldiers trying to get inside the palace, the emperor waited for the soldiers to get taehyung so he could use him as a bait for taehyung.