chapter - 22 ( parting)

The healer smiled making taehyung teary. He is going to be a parent. He is carrying a new life.

Jimin immediately hugged taehyung and kissed his forehead congratulating him.

Taehyung asked the healer not to tell anyone about it. The healer agreed and gave him some suppliments.

Jimin was so excited he really wanted to run and give Jungkook the news but taehyung stopped him.

" Why ? I don't want you to travel in this condition, that too in the mountains " said jimin.

Taehyung made jimin sir infront of him and said " you will be there to take care of me so don't worry. Jimin, I can't tell the whole thing yet just want to say that the general is going to do something really important. He needs to focus, if I tell him the news he will be distracted, he will worry about us. So it's better if I tell him later, Right now the situation is not ideal once I feel like everything is going well I will tell him the news so he can be happy without worrying.

Trust me. "

Jimin sighed and said " I trust you. I will take care of you.

Let me pack some extra fruits for you and also tell me if you feel like eating anything special. "

Jimin went out leaving taehyung alone. He caresses his flat stomach smiling.

" It's not like I don't want your father to know about you. It's just he is already worried about many things, he won't say it but I can feel it. He have to fulfill your grandfather's wish. I don't want to distract him.

He should be focusing on his goal right now. Once he achieve everything he wants I will tell him about you. So don't be upset with your mother okay ? "

__________________

Namjoon and jimin was preparing for the journey. It was afternoon and they will start their journey at night so no one sees them.

Jungkook watched them and sighed.

As much he is confident that taehyung will be safe there he also can't help but worry. Taehyung is his only family now he can't lose him no matter what.

Before taehyung he didn't had any doubt that he will execute this plan but now that he have taehyung he feels little anxious.

He entered his room and saw taehyung doing his embroidery as usual.

Taehyung turned around realising Jungkook was standing behind him.

He smiled putting his embroidery clothe away and opened his arms towards Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't hesitate and hugged taehyung putting his head in his chest.

They stayed hugging each other for a while. Jungkook moved away and cupped taehyung's face, he could see his face was glowing.

" You look happy, your face is glowing " said Jungkook making taehyung widen his eyes. Ofcourse Jungkook will notice.

He put his arms around Jungkook and said " I am happy with you that's why my face is glowing. "

Jungkook looked at taehyung for a while silently. It feels like he can't stay away from Taehyung now.

" I want to make love with you before you go..." said Jungkook with a vulnerable voice making taehyung sigh.

He knew Jungkook was getting worried for him.

" Just be gentle this time..." replied taehyung before kissing him.

Jungkook kissed him back, this time he was gentle. He gently sucked his lips and then went to his neck.

He removed his clothes before undressing taehyung. Both of them enjoyed each other's skin as much they could.

Jungkook breath heavily as he layed down making circles on taehyung's flat belly.

Taehyung tried not react on his touch. He was feeling guilty about it but he knew it was for the best.

" I will miss you so much " said Jungkook making taehyung smile.

" I will miss you too " he replied hugging Jungkook hiding his face in his chest.

Jungkook caressed taehyung's back and he again felt the scars. He closed his eyes and felt the scars in his finger tips. He realised falling from the tree doesn't cause these kind of scars.

Once he is done with all these things he will find out how taehyung got these scars. He suspect daehyung's wife, her behaviour towards taehyung wasn't good. Maybe it's her...

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when jimin knocked on the door.

He got up and helped taehyung to get dress up. Jimin told them that food is ready.

They sat together eating their last meal together before taehyung start his journey.

_________________

At night Jungkook hugged taehyung for the last time and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He then helped taehyung to get in the carriage.

" I will wait for you. I know you will win "  said taehyung leaving his

Jimin entered the carriage with min he making jimin frown. He asked " where is Jin he ? "

Min he nervously said " he is coming."

Jin he came there running and was about to enter when Jungkook stopped him.

" Why the hell are you late ? " Asked Jungkook making jin he tremble in fear.

" I was....I was..." Before he answer namjoon interrupted them saying

" It's getting late. We should start our journey. "

Jungkook understood and gave Jin he a glare. Jin he entered the carriage.

And Jungkook saw taehyung's face for the last time.

Namjoon climbed up on his horse to lead the carriage. Jungkook could only trust him so namjoon will take taehyung in their mountain House and then he will come back to help Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the carriage going far away from his sight. His heart clenched remembering taehyung's face. He knew taehyung was being brave infront him, he is going to cry later.

He don't know why he felt like not just taehyung he also felt something else going away from him.

________________

Tears started coming out of taehyung's beautiful eyes wetting his rose cheeks. He pretended to be strong infront of Jungkook but inside he was breaking apart.

He knew he can't stay away from Jungkook. He is also worried about Jungkook, he will probably get more painful scars while fighting.

He wants Jungkook to be safe infront of his eyes, he want Jungkook to be okay so he can come back to get him earlier.

He held his stomach trying to stop his tears. He have to be strong for Jungkook, for their child.

Jimin hugged taehyung comforting him. He was worried about the road, it's going to be rough journey.

Taehyung held his stomach and mumbled " I know you will be fine cause you are a warrior  like your father. "