chapter - 5 ( Jeon household)

Taehyung woke up next day only to find himself alone in the room.

He opened the door slightly to see jimin standing there.

" You woke up " Jimin came inside and made taehyung sit on the bed looking excited.

" Soo what happened last night ? " He asked teasingly only to get disappointed seeing taehyung not blushing.

" Last night he asked me few questions and I fell asleep " said taehyung nervously. How can he fell asleep while talking to his husband. This is soo bad, he wonders if Jungkook is mad at him now.

" I can't believe someone can fall asleep in their wedding night without doing anything " said jimin looking suspicious eyeing taehyung head to toe. But then he looked at bed and realised that taehyung is saying the truth.

Suddenly min he and Jin he came to the room and greeted taehyung. Who was too anxious to notice them.

" Do you want to take a bath right now or later. Master went to practice marshal arts so he will come back late. No need to rush. " Said jimin making taehyung came out of his thoughts.

" Can I cook for him hyung ? " Taehyung asked jimin making him sigh.

" This Jeon household belongs to you now. You can do whatever you want. You don't have to ask me, you just have to order me. "

Taehyung decided to ask for forgiveness, jimin is right. How can a bride fell asleep like this on the wedding night. It sounds ridiculous.

He made breakfast for the general and dressed up with the help of jimin.

This time he didn't mind looking at the mirror. He didn't wore jiwoo's clothes this time. It's one of those outfits he got from the general as a gift.

Jimin went out with other servents after putting all the dishes on the table.

Taehyung served Jungkook looking down. After he was done he sat there quietly waiting for Jungkook to start.

Jungkook started eating he heard that it's taehyung who made all the dishes.
He was never a picky eater, in the warzone he barely get good food and he was used to it.

He liked taehyung's cooking. He looked at taehyung who wasn't eating.

He picked a piece of meat and put it on taehyung's bowl saying " you should eat properly. You are too skinny. "

Taehyung looked up at him at his comment. He then looked down started eating.

Even though Jungkook commented cause he found taehyung under weight and just wanted him to eat properly taehyung's thoughts were different.

He thought what Jungkook meant is he is too skinny to be beautiful. He probably looked ugly according to Jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook finished eating and went out leaving him alone his tears fell.

________________

Taehyung was sitting in the garden enjoying the weather. He felt like he could finally breath properly without anyone giving him a side eye.

He was also afraid for how long he will stay here. The general's words about him being skinny is still on his mind.
He felt his clenching everytime he remembered the moment.

He tried to focus on his embroidery thinking there is nothing he can do about it, he will just try to eat more so he could gain some weight maybe the general will won't find him ugly anymore.

While he was doing his embroidery he heard a scream. He got up from his place and looked around to see the guards, who were still in their place as if nothing happened.