chapter - 10 ( Happy)

Taehyung got his hand out of Jungkook's grip and started moving away from the bed.

Before Jungkook could get closer to him he did the unexpected, he let the bed curtains fall by pulling a rope trapping Jungkook Inside the bed while he stood standing outside and couldn't help but giggle at Jungkook's condition.

Jungkook sighed and moved the curtains to see taehyung looking at him with smiling like a brat.

" You little tiger cub..." Jungkook went out of the bed but before he could touch taehyung he started running away from him.

" You think you can run away from your husband..." Jungkook started running behind him.

Taehyung ran away outside giggling and in the process he stumble upon jimin. Before jimin could even react he again started running.

Jimin and namjoon both were shocked seeing Jungkook running behind the submissive smiling.

Even though with his speed Jungkook could easily catch taehyung he let him run away. He was enjoying taehyung bring mischievous and it was first time he saw taehyung giggling around.

Taehyung had the biggest smile on his face he screamed every time the general get closer to him, They both run around the whole household.

All the guards and servents were smiling seeing the scene. It was the first time they saw their general smiling.

After running around like a little kid taehyung finally stopped at the garden. He couldn't run anyone as his legs started hurting.

He looked behind only to fell the grass, getting trapped by the general.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was breathing heavily under him.

" You are beautiful..." He commented making taehyung bit his lower lip feeling shy.

" Don't.." Jungkook pulled his lower lip from his teeth with his thumb.
" Only I have the right to do this, don't you think ? "

Taehyung felt dizzy smelling the familiar sandal scent, Jungkook was literally laying on him.

Jungkook put little pressure on taehyung with his body and said
" Answer me. "

" Yess... only you have the right. " Taehyung answered looking away breathing heavily. He felt like his body was burning like he wanted more from Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked seeing taehyung like this. He was enjoying seeing taehyung under him breathing heavily with shy gaze. He love seeing how much effect he has on taehyung.

Taehyung felt sad when Jungkook's weight was leaving his body, for some reason he wanted Jungkook to stay.

Jungkook layed down beside him on the ground and looked at the sky.

" I feel complete..." Said Jungkook looking at taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with curious eyes, he could feel Jungkook was feeling sad.

A tear left Jungkook's eyes making taehyung frown. He immediately got up and wiped his tear.

He looked at Jungkook worried. He didn't like seeing Jungkook sad. He didn't had to ask Jungkook took his hand and kissed the back of it.

" This is the first time someone understood my emotions without showing them. Only my mother could understood my emotions without telling her.

How did you know I was angry at you? "  asked Jungkook as again tears started rolling down on his cheeks.

Taehyung's also got teary seeing Jungkook cry like this, he wiped his tears again anxiously and said

" I don't know I just realised suddenly. Don't cry please, it hurts seeing you cry..."