chapter - 3 ( The gift)

When daehyung returned home that night jiwoo was waiting for him along with his mother. Daehyung looked at them and sighed

" The emperor said he will think about this marriage proposal and talk to the crown prince about it. "

The mother and son both were happy hearing this. Jiwoo was confident that the crown prince won't say no. He met the prince few times while attending few royal bouquets. He even complicated him saying how good he is at plying flute.

While he was happy hearing this he still wanted to know one more thing.

" Father did you informed the general about taehyung replacing me ? What did he said ? "

" The general didnt object "  daehyung replied making jiwoo feel annoyed. Atleast he would have felt angry after knowing he is not getting the best one.

" The general even said he want to marry taehyung in a week. I have to prepare so many things. You both go to sleep. "

Daehyung left both of them and went to his study room. He have to prepare dowry for taehyung and also arrange the wedding as soon as possible.

_________________

Next day few a person came to kim household to meet taehyung. He introduced himself as park jimin the head maid of the general.

Minji and jiwoo were annoyed seeing jimin didn't even bother to greet them properly and only asked for taehyung.

Taehyung was confused when a servent said someone came to meet him.

He saw a very good looking boy probably older then him waiting for him. When the boy realised he was taehyung he immediately greeted him.

" I am park jimin. I am from the general's household. The general sent few things for you. "

Jimin gesture few people who were standing outside and then came inside holding many things like clothes and jwellery.

Jimin asked taehyung to show him his room and they both went to his room.

Jimin looked around the room and found the room too simple. It didn't looked like a minister's son's room. Daehyung is one of the most richest and influential minister in this country. This room could have been better maybe?

" Wait I will bring some tea for you? " Said taehyung and got up making jimin confused. Why will taehyung bring tea for him. Where are the servents.

Anyway he decided to focus on taehyung he said he won't drink and made taehyung sir again.

He is not just a head maid of the general he is like a friend to him that's why he was really excited to see taehyung.

He was surprised seeing how beautiful taehyung looked even though he was wearing very simple clothes, he barely had any makeup or jwellery but he still looked so good.

He often heard from people about jiwoo being pretty but he wonders why he never heard about taehyung's beauty.

" If you don't mind me saying this but I really can't stop myself from admiring you.
You are very beautiful " Said jimin making taehyung shocked.

He didn't know how to react. He don't think he is pretty atleast not as pretty as jiwoo.

Jimin then showed him all the clothes and jwelleries. At last he showed a beautiful necklace with pink pearls and said " these pink pearls are very rare to find. The general got them from a neighbouring country's king as a gift....."

Jimin explained while taehyung felt happy as it was for the first time he will get new clothes and jwellery not any leftovers.

Should he also send the general a gift but what can he give, he have nothing to give him.