chapter - 21 ( Secrets)

1 month later

Taehyung and Jungkook are now facing each other.

" Today I will share my secret with you. Prepare yourself to hear some Harsh truth. Are you ready? " Said Jungkook seriously making taehyung frown.

He nervously agreed. What could be Jungkook's secret?

Jungkook held taehyung's hands and looked at him. He took a deep breath and started " Taehyung, do you know anything about the current emperor's older brother? "

Taehyung shook his head in denial.

" The current emperor wasn't the crown prince in past. It was his older brother wang junghyun who was supposed to be the future emperor.

He had a wife called Jeon suha and two kids. The current emperor and empress was jealous of him so they made a vicious plan.

At night when everyone was sleeping they attack the place where junghyun was living with his family.

They succeeded, they killed wang junghyun and Jeon suha brutally.
They didn't even show mercy to the kids.

After that they burnt down the whole place and made it seem like it was a accident. They killed all the people who questioned this incident and felt like it them behind the incident.

At the end they got everything they wanted. "

When Jungkook stopped he could see tears in taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook wiped his tears with his thumb and said " But there is a twist, One of the kid actually survived. One of the soldier who attacked them felt bad for him and helped him to run away and told them that he fell down from a cliff while running and was dead.

The soldier asked the boy to change to take his mother's name and joined the refugee camp at the war zone. "

Taehyung couldn't but sob out loud hearing this. He hugged Jungkook and cried.

Jungkook hugged him back and calmed him down.

" The boy took the advice and took his mother's title Jeon. He grew up as Jeon Jungkook a orphan.

He learnt how to fight and joined the soldiers, he worked day and night to be the best fighter and his hardwork paid off. He became the general and got people's support. "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and cupped his face.

" Your parents must be so proud of you. "

Jungkook smiled and said " I hope so"

" The general planned to take over the throne and took revenge for his family. His parents always dreamt of him taking over the throne and he will make their wish come true. "

Taehyung felt so proud of his  husband. He couldn't imagine how hard it was for a little boy who was used to royalty and ends up in a refugee camp.

" I am so proud of you " said taehyung hugging Jungkook.

" You have to hide while I attack them. Cause they can attack you knowing you are my weakness. I have prepared a cottage for you in the mountains. You will be there with jimin. "

" Okay I will go there but promise me you will be safe and came back to get me. " Said taehyung looking at Jungkook with worry.

" I promise I will become the emperor and I will come there to take you with me as my empress. "

Jungkook kissed taehyung on his forehead after saying this. He let his lips linger around his forehead for a while.

Taehyung looked up after a while and asked " but how you are going to do this ? I mean it's not easy...."

Jungkook chuckled hearing this and said " Everything will be fine.

You know yoongi, I met him in the refugee camp. He was about to get killed when few people attacked our camp but I saved his life After that he
Promised me that he will do anything for me. He also helped me to plan all this.
While I attack the palace he will fight outside at our borders make sure to keep the soldiers busy.

Your father he somehow got an idea that I was influencing some ministers so he warned me that he will tell the emperor about it.

I made a deal with him that he will support me and will also gather his friends to support me in return I will give him some powers which other minister's won't have and to seal the deal I have to marry his son so he can become the future empress, in that way he will have the advantage anyway.

Namjoon, my bodyguard he is a brilliant swordsman and he will fight for me. In return I will made him one of the minister.

So don't worry I have planned this for a long time and everything is already going according to my plan. "

Taehyung thought for a while and then realise why his father wanted jiwoo to marry Jungkook. Jiwoo always wanted to be the empress and his dream would have come to if he would have married him.

But he threw away his own luck and thankfully taehyung took it.

He let out a chuckle thinking about this. For the first time he felt like he was the lucky one.

________________

Taehyung was doing an embroidery when he suddenly felt like throwing up.

He run inside his bath room and washed his face. He felt little better and then went back to his room.

Jungkook was busy preparing for the attack he couldn't join him so he eat his lunch with jimin.

He again felt like throwing up and couldn't eat properly.

So he told jimin who immediately wanted to inform the general but taehyung stopped him.

He said " can you bring me to the healer here without letting anyone know about it ? "

Jimin thought for a while and said
" the general will definitely get to know but I can just tell him that the healer came to see me. "

Taehyung agreed. He didn't wanted Jungkook to get distracted. He had planned this for his whole life. No matter what he have to succeed.

_______________

Author's note

Again a short chapter. I am out of town right now and it's hard for me to make some time to write. But since I promise to give daily update I am trying my best.