chapter - 15 ( loved )

" home ? "

Jungkook sat infront of taehyung and said " what's makes that household home ? "

Taehyung knew why Jungkook is asking him this he sighed and looked away not wanting to say the reason.

" Tell me ? " Asked Jungkook making taehyung look at him.

" I miss jimin hyung. " Said taehyung making Jungkook annoyed.

" I, your husband is here with you and you miss your jimin hyung ? Really? " Asked Jungkook feeling jealous.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook was jealous and he decided to tease him for a while.

" Yes I am missing him so much. "

" Then go talk to him. " Said Jungkook and went to lay down on the bed.

Taehyung smiled and said " Don't be jealous. I don't need anyone when you are with me. "

Jungkook sat up and said " Then came here "

Taehyung climb on the bed and sat next to him. To his surprised Jungkook pulled him up and made him sit on his lap.

" Kiss me. " Said Jungkook cupping his face. his lips were almost touching taehyung's who was breathless at the moment.

" Prove that you don't need anyone when you are with me. " Said Jungkook making taehyung kiss him immediately.

Jungkook was surprised for a second at a sudden move but kissed him back. Sliding his tongue inside his mouth testing every corner.

He stopped after a while as he didn't wanted to lose control. Everything about taehyung was attractive for a moment he wants to be selfish take taehyung there, but he controlled himself.

He felt like taehyung was too young and innocent for the next step. He didn't wanted to hurt the boy.

Though for a moment he wants to be selfish take taehyung there, he controlled himself.

He saw taehyung breathing heavily looked down. His cheeks were red, hair was messy, eyes were glittering.

He held taehyung's waist and said
" You look the prettiest like this. I wish I could see you like this forever."

They were interrupted by jiwoo who entered their chember suddenly.

Taehyung tried to get away from Jungkook but because of his grip on his waist he couldn't.

" Don't you have manners ? How can you enter without asking for permission? " Said Jungkook in a cold voice making jiwoo sad.

" I... I just wanted to ask you and taehyung if you both would like to join me and my friends for a drink. " Jiwoo asked.

" No need. We both are tired and we need some rest.You can go now " Said Jungkook.

" Okay " said jiwoo politely even though he was angry at the general for rejecting her proposal.

Taehyung sighed in relief when jiwoo went out. He layed his head on Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes.
He could feel Jungkook's heart beating on his chest. He never felt so much peace in his entire life in this house.

He realised it's not Jeon household wasn't his home, it was just a house. It's Jungkook who made it home for him.

He could feel Jungkook caressing his hair making it look decent like before.

" Let it be. " He mumbled making Jungkook looked down at him.

" Are you sleepy? " He asked.

" Hm..." Taehyung replied humming making him chuckle. He adjusted their positions and layed down with taehyung on his arms.

They both didn't realise when they fell asleep in each other's arms.

________________

In the evening taehyung decided walk around in their backyard where their is a pond he really likes.

He would often sit beside the pond and watch the fishes.

Jungkook was with his father so he decided to come here to pass some time.

He sat on his usual spot and watch the sun going down. He started humming while enjoying the atmosphere.

He didn't realise when someone came behind him. It was one of jiwoo's servent and silently he went behind taehyung and pushed him in the pond. After that he quickly run away.

Taehyung didn't know how to swim properly. He tried to swim the pond was deep.

He felt like he was drowning, the water started going inside his body through his nose making it hard for him breath.

The only name that came to his mind was the general.

" Lord...save me..." He didn't realise when he started losing consciousness.

_________________

Jungkook who was sitting in the front yard with his father in law had to end the conversation when daehyung get called by someone.

He decided to find taehyung, he saw taehyung wasn't in their room so he decided to look around he asked one of the servents who said taehyung went towards the backyard.

He went to backyard to find taehyung but he didn't saw anyone. It was getting dark so he couldn't see clearly.

He was about to go back when he heard some noises. He followed the noise and got shocked seeing someone in the pond.

He didn't waste any time and jumped on the pond. When his realised it was taehyung his heart stopped for a while.

He brought taehyung on the ground and tried to make taehyung concious.

" Tae... Look at me..." When taehyung didn't answer he started pushing on his stomach making water come out of his mouth.

Jungkook repeatedly pushed his stomach and blew on his mouth.
Taehyung open his eyes and started coughing violently making Jungkook sigh in relief.

His tears started falling on taehyung's face who was breathing heavily looking at him.

" I thought I lost you for a moment...I was scared" Said Jungkook and couldn't help but sod.

He felt like dying for a moment. He lose everything in his life. His Father, mother, brother, he didn't wanted to lose taehyung too.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and wiped his tears with his thumb. He said " I thought I would never see you again, I was also scared."

Jungkook kissed his forehead he held his forehead against his and said
" Don't be. I promise I will be infront of you for whole life. "

Jungkook picked taehyung up and took him inside. While he was taking taehyung inside he saw some servents and screamed at them saying " Call the healer right now if you all don't want to die..."

He went inside their chamber and made taehyung sit. He picked up a outside for taehyung and then started drying him with a cloth.

" You need to change your clothes or you will catch a cold...let me call someone to help you.." before Jungkook could go taehyung weakly held his hand.

" You can change my clothes. No need to call anyone..." Said taehyung making Jungkook nod.

He took off taehyung's hanbok and inner wears. Whole time he was looking at taehyung's face. He was was checking if taehyung feels uncomfortable.

When he saw taehyung wasn't feeling uncomfortable he wiped his body with a dry cloth and made him wear the new set of clothes.

After that he helped taehyung to lay down and started drying his hair.

" Are you feeling any kind of pain ? " He asked.

" No. Just feeling exhausted. " Answered taehyung looking at Jungkook's worried face.

" You need to checked. Why the healer is not here yet.." said Jungkook frustrated.

" It's okay I am fine now. Don't worry. " Said taehyung making Jungkook sigh. He looked at taehyung and took his hand.

He placed a kiss on the back of his hand and said " I love you. "