Part 013 - First day

Mrs. Lee 🥀

Jennie arrived ten minutes early, not knowing how long the drive would be and sadly seoul had the worst traffic when it was early in the morning. She used the last of her money to buy a uniform, sadly she could afford only one.

Jennie didn't have some extravagant wardrobe. Just some normal and simple stuff to suit her enviornment weather. Now all in all wearing this expensive uniform really made her feel unconscious.

When she got to the metal gate she could see the keypad on the side, and a lock noted. She let down her window, typed in the code but the gate still didn't open.

"Please present your ID" a voice came through inside.

"Hi my name is Jennie kim, I'm the new housekeeper and I only have ID on my phone" she explained and sat back in her seat waiting for a response.

Within a couple of seconds the large iron gate opened inward. She drove through murmuring thank you. The house was no less than a mansion to say the least, it was all black with two levels and large windows, with stones tiled all the way. It had a small garden which was filled with fresh bushes and grass.

"Damn" she said in amazement

"Damn" she said in amazement. She parked in the driveway unsure of where to go. She heard the sound of the front door and a old aged beautiful ajjussi exiting. She was short, wearing a floral top combined with pants.. giving perfectly a mother affectionated look.

"Hello I'm mrs.lee, you must be Jennie kim" she greeted happily "annyeonghaseyo mrs.lee, it's a pleasure to meet you" Jennie straightened her posture.

"You're lovely" mrs.lee looked over her with a smile, she appreciated that Jennie wore a uniform..last maid literally got fired on that alone.

Jennie's outfit 🥀

She would be the 6th maid in last few months, kim taehyung was a hard man

She would be the 6th maid in last few months, kim taehyung was a hard man. He didn't like tolerating another woman presence, his wife already nudging him all along. And with mrs.lee being his personal keeper for years, it was even harder. Mrs.lee was like another mother for him, this being the reason..he isn't ready to accept any maids anymore besides mrs.lee.

Not to mention his enemies could even plot against him through this cheap tricks even by using woman. And sadly his wife was one of them.

"Why don't you follow me in? I'll give you the home tour" Jennie nodded following mrs.lee. they made their ways towards living room where there was a large staircase leading to second floor.

"The second floor is where Mr.kim and Mrs.kim bedroom is located along with private library and mr.kim's personal office. And also a guest room on the third floor with huge balcony and a few linen closets"

The house had a warm appear even though there was a lot of black. There was even a pool and gym area. She also noticed what it looked like a pool house "come inside, you will staying in this room"

"As you can see it comes with a private full shower. A small sitting area and then your bed, there's also mounted smart TV mounted across from the bed, it has network and wifi" Mrs.lee explained. Jennie loved it.

It was cozy and the perfect size for her "oh and also there's closet-" "perfect" Jennie interuppted making mrs

It was cozy and the perfect size for her "oh and also there's closet-" "perfect" Jennie interuppted making mrs.lee smile broadly. "It's all too much really" Jennie said feeling overwhelmed.

Instead mrs.lee just gave her reassuring smile "you will get used to it, I promise. Also you're required to be up at 7:30 every morning. You will clean the entire house, expect mr.kim's" Jennie nodded.

Mrs.lee talked fast but clear "all linen needs to be washed, dried and neatly arranged before 3..the cleaning supplies are also in the den area. Mrs.kim expects three meals from you: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Now that she's away for short period, you will be only cooking for mr.kim that is breakfast at 8:30 am and dinner at 8:30pm"

"After 8:30 you're free to do what you please. You will be off on the weekends. Mr.kim will be giving you three thousand dollars to get household groceries and items" Jennie almost passed out at the amount of money.

"I'm sorry how much?" Jennie whispered shyly "one thousand dollars only to be used for household items. Also you will get paid every Friday. Check or direct deposit is on you"

Jennie realised that she never asked about the pay "and how much is the pay?" She questioned "3.5 thousand a week." Jennie almost passed out and went to heaven.

"Now that everything is clear, you may start from tomorrow morning and today you can adjust yourself. Feel free to order, it's all on mr.kim's expenses or go exploring" mrs.lee concluded politely.

Mrs.lee was about to exit before she turned again and mentioned one more thing.

"Jennie?"

"Yes mam" she asked politely

"Mr.kim is very private person and he can be... difficult and harsh at some times. So please do not over step any boundaries, it can easily costs your  job...or your life"

She muttered the last two words in low voice, after finishing warning she left with a worried look.

Jennie felt her heart drop. What the hell did she meant by "costs your life?"