Part 26 - Mine, all mine (M)

Taehyung walked towards her, water trickling down his hot body.

"S-sir-"

"Now Jennie" taehyung commanded. Slowly but steadily she obeyed. "Eyes open, I wanna see you" he tells her slowly. Taehyung removed his trunks stroking his dick, while watching her.

Taehyung could've came off that alone, but she didn't held it back. He came closer, getting a view of her pretty pussy. Jennie watched in anticipation.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum for me, okay baby?" Jennie nodded "yes sir" she breathed out.

She kept on going once again repeating the actions of earlier. She was close, but not as close as she wanted to be. Jennie freed her breast from her bra, massaging it with her free hand. She wanted to give him an excellent show.

She brought it to her mouth licking over her areola, sucking on her sensitive titties. Her eyes were locked with his, She played a very dangerous game. Taehyung relished in this, he needed to taste her..he approached the bed dropping to his knees.

"Jennie" he spoke softly. "Tell me I can make you cum" Jennie was at lost of words.

"Tell me now, my sweet girl" She nodded. Taehyung took the toy throwing it to the side. In a instant his mouth latched onto her throbbing pussy.

Jennie almost passed.  

She screamed out in pleasure, his tongue licked over her sensitive clit. He sucked on her bud, his tongue doing laps around her swollen clit. She moaned, and squirmed trying to run. But taehyung held her in place, he slurped, licked and even bite at her pussy.

His tongue working on her was so damn good that made Jennie hold onto the sheets for her dear life. "Remember what I said, Jennie" he reminded, letting tip of his tongue dig more deeper into her clit.

She nodded breathlessly, her stomach had dropped. Her orgasm was near. She was fucking so close. He removed her hands, putting them on his head. Taehyung wanted to suffocate in her sweet wetness. If this was to be his end, it would be more than perfect.

"Now" was all Jennie could say. Her pussy pulsed, and her legs shook as taehyung kept on going. Throwing her over the edge. She thrashed around as he licked her clean.

"Sir pl-please~" when he finally came up for air, his dick was raging hard. Jennie looked down at his third leg.

"Please..fuck me" she breathed out, all logic and common sense, morals were gone. She needed him very bad now. She was high off the ecstasy he was bringing to her. Taehyung smirked, obeying his girl.

He took her legs throwing them over his shoulders, lining his tip with her entrance. He ran the head along her clit. Getting it wet, and ready for him.

He new needed this so bad.

And he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back anymore "I'm so sorry for breaking my promise" he apologized in advance.

He slammed into Jennie knocking the last of the wind from her lungs. He gave her a minute to adjust to his size which he failed to do at their first time. When she stopped shaking, he pulled out slamming back in hitting her spot.

He could die in it. Jennie held onto the sheets, her knuckles draining of blood.

Taehyung was mercilessly fucking her like he would provide a wheelchair for her the next day.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" he said through gritted teeth for which Jennie could only nod as her own orgasm came around again. Their bodies synced, and their release came together.

Taehyung quickly pulled out, shooting his load on her stomach. While Jennie squirted a lot, soaking the bed.

She didn't even knew she was capable of it. Taehyung collapsed next to her, his hand snaking around her still in shaking form. "I can't do this anymore, I can't let any man take you away from me" he said Possessively kissing her neck.

"You still think I'm related to him? kai was just my friend.." Jennie doesn't know why she was explaining him, but she felt he needed to know that she has eyes only for him.

"You're mine Jennie, I refuse to let you go" taehyung told her, now kissing her forehead.

"All mine" was the last thing Jennie heard.

。:゚🥀 ゚:。

Jennie's eyes were fluttered open, thanks to the morning sun. When she tried to move she realised that there was a weight on her chest, A heavy ass weight. She looked down to see large arms holding her tightly.

Last night flooded into her memory like a ocean wave hitting the surface that would be her mind. Jennie had no words, she was in shock. She thought last night was a part of her imagination something she made up.

But the soft snores of her boss said otherwise. He smelled like her and her of him. Jennie slowly untangled herself from taehyung, making sure not to wake him up. She crept in to her bathroom quickly shutting the door. Immediately she noticed the glow of her skin and the look of pure satisfaction on her features.

She just let her boss have her once again, but this time she was sure to make the first move.

She couldn't help the blush formed on her cheeks. She took off her clothes making sure to be careful since her body was sore. She had even noticed the marks on her thigh. On their first time, even when he bite her skin it didn't left long bruises but this time he marked her perfectly and left purple bruises a lot.

Jennie was smiling from ear to ear now. She had boyfriend's but never a man loved her this sweet. Especially during sex. But her body count was barely 3 and the third wasn't one she was proud to claim in any shape or form. It was forced only based on her boss's dominance.

Turning on the shower she gave the water a moment to warm to her Liking. Stepping in, she washed away her dirty deeds of last night. If mrs.lee had heard of her little freaky deaky scene with her boss, she would be applauding her.

She laughed to herself, she couldn't believe she really slept with her boss. A part of her was a little ashamed and guilty for another woman but it was her fault to not baint a eye to her husband. If not her, her husband look for anyone and many would fall undee his charm.

Even till now, she really can't understand, what's the benefit of them staying under one roof?

Wife is all over another man, pleasuring everyone but not her husband. And the husband, mentally retarded, pathetically searching for love.

And Jennie has to fall in his arms perfectly quenching his need for love of thirst. By thinking all about this, she didn't felt the need to be ashamed anymore.