Part 23 - Quitting

After waking up by the sun's rays hitting his face, taehyung felt like he was so stupid and despicable recalling the yesterday's events. The room was empty too, ofcourse she would escape..How could he treat her like that?

"Damn alcohol" he blamed it on the drink. Under the impetus of anger, plus the alcohol that had taken over him, he was unable to control his words or actions. The memories of Jennie sobbing and pleading made him realise how bad he was..he assualted her!!

Ruffling his hair, he stood up from the bed.. yesterday was such a mess. Jealousy had taken over him and it feared him knowing there's a woman who can make him act like a wild animal for love.

Taehyung's head rested against the cool tile in his shower, not only was he completely hungover but his dick was still raging hard. He had the best night, but at the same time it was the worst one for the poor girl. He knew what happened the other night was completely inappropriate and very unprofessional.

Heck, Jennie could easily file a lawsuit, claiming sexual assault.

He wasn't that bothered by that threat, but he also had a part to play, he was a fucking grown man plus married. In rather he was drunk or not, he should've known better.

He felt completely embarassed and guilty, he had to Apologize Jennie but how was the question.

。:゚🥀 ゚:。

Shutting off the shower, taehyung dressed up casually walking straight downstairs to check up on Jennie. However he was rather welcomed by his wife's complaints raising a point towards Jennie.

He marched over there, witnessing the whole scene of furious Irene, tensed mrs.lee, and then there is Jennie whose head was hung low, her body from neck to toe completely covered with a hoodie. Her eye bags were swollen and he more than knew who was the reason.

Oh, how he felt so shameful

"You can't quit! We paid you month payment and it's only been weeks since you were working here" Irene said irritated, and taehyung's heart began to beat fast coming to know that Jennie is about to quit the job.

"From where you be appointing workers like this mrs.lee? How tired is this, always quitting!!" Irene take all her anger out on mrs.lee's negligence while hiring good managements.

"I-i will return the m-money" Jennie murmured, already shaking ever since she felt the shadow of her boss hovering over hers perfectly. He's here, and Jennie's heart began racing like crazy.

Last night Jennie really get to know the meaning of costs your life.

"Returning? It's not about money, it's about responsibility and punctuality that low class woman like you would never have" that was the last straw for taehyung's silence, he glared at Irene..he wasn't fond of anyone putting Jennie down expect him.

"I'm a-aware mam-"

"Irene just go back to your room" he slowly said, his eyes commanding her to shut up. "But she-"

"Just leave!"

"Urgh, you're so into wasting money.. what can I expect?" Irene accused, despite the fact that she was all night out enjoying with some other guy for which taehyung only rolled his eyes feeling delighted watching her finally leave.

"Dear, why you want to quit all of so sudden?" Mrs.lee asked softly, holding Jennie's shoulders. Both their eyes met, Jennie's eyes were shining with a little dip of tears lingering.

"You know right, I'll be leaving to daegu next week? I can't spend all night looking for another maid now..is quitting now really necessary?" Mrs.lee pleaded, she was more than scared to leave taehyung her beloved boy all alone once again.

It was so surprising for mrs.lee to know that taehyung had not one complaint on Jennie like how he always targeted previous maids so that mrs.lee could stay longer with him.

This time, he easily agreed for mrs.lee to leave back to daegu. If anything it seems like taehyung enjoys her company a lot more than he lets on.

"I-Im sorry mrs.lee, I'll quit p-please!" Jennie burst out sobbing, startling mrs.lee while taehyung sighed knowing that her tears would next to flow out.

"Oh my!! If you really want to quit then it's okay, I'll talk with miss Irene" she soothed Jennie's arm, telling her to calm down.

What had scared this poor girl that much? Mrs.lee blamed Irene, but she also felt there was something else added to her discomfort.

Is it because of taehyung? Can't be..

Taehyung was smitten with Jennie always cheerful. It was no secret. And honestly mrs.lee couldn't say he was wrong. Mrs.lee admired how beautiful this young lady was, with her glowing skin and bold brown eyes, baby face and full pink lips.

Jennie was gorgeous, and sweet. She was humble even.. completely opposite to taehyung's wife. Jennie would definitely be the ideal woman for him, too much expectations just reached hollow now.

"I'll prepare your resignation letter, you can pack your bags to leave" No matter how much mrs.lee wanted Jennie for taehyung, she couldn't bring herself to ignore the girl's protestings to step back.