Part 21 - Possessive

"C'mon Jennie kim, just for the last time.. tomorrow anyway I'll be leaving korea and I have no idea if I will ever return." Lisa rambled through the other line, begging her friend to join for her farewell party.

Jennie sighed "lisa, I'm not that jobless person anymore, I've a lots of work to do here" lisa rolled her eyes, not giving up "fuck the work and shit, you even work on weekends..take a leave and get your ass here tonight"

"Lali- wait I can't -"

"If you don't, then you were never my friend" lisa ended the call leaving Jennie utterly speechless. Since the morning, expect for mrs.lee no one was staying in the mansion. Taehyung and Irene both went to work, so by whose permission she would step out?

"This girl always brings me troubles" she face palmed, she did all the house chores and went to her room to pick up the best night-out pink party dress. She did light natural makeup combined with curly hair waving and boot like heels.

Before exiting, she made sure to feed tannie and inform mrs

Before exiting, she made sure to feed tannie and inform mrs.lee who was resting in her own dorm. Mrs.lee eventually denied first, but after Jennie promised to return early..she just let the girl enjoy the night. 

。:゚🥀 ゚:。

" Seriously how's your underworld business going tae?" A blonde man streching his short longs, sitting at the vip couch asked to taehyung who was sipping his drink.

"Nothing's new, everyday killing and ending" taehyung dodged a glass of scotch towards another man sitting across him. "Ofcourse nothing's new, cause what is exciting in his life besides taking life's?"

Jungkook, taehyung's another business patner joked "well..that kinda sucks, but it's good that there's no one in his life that bothers him..look now my wife will break my ears on how much I'm drinking"

Jimin told pointing towards his mobile wallpaper with his wife. "Even mine too bro" jungkook fake cried, both of them hugging each other dramatically, being engulfed in high dose of drinking.

"Tae's very lucky, his wife doesn't even care if he founds dead by tomorrow" they both chatted not so seriously, their words kept pissing off taehyung.

"I'm so glad we have the wife's who love us a lot" jungkook giggled, throwing his head back.. alcohol consuming him and the thoughts of his beautiful wife occupied his mind.

"Love is stupid, it doesn't exist you stupids!!" Taehyung growled out, banging the empty glass on the table, pouring more out of frustration.

"You never felt the love, that's why it's stupid for you BrOoooo!!" Both of teased breaking his end point. "But don't worry you have us, two great friends, we will love you more than any lover hahaha"

Jimin met the ground after receiving a kick from taehyung's feet, jimin did not take it to heart, instead started laughing like a maniac and ended up pulling jungkook to ground when he tried to just help him stand up.

They both were laughing. And he felt they were laughing at him.

They started hugging each other on the ground, and taehyung felt something warm in his heart that he never felt before. Looking at them so happy is a relief to him, but he knew he had no one to make him feel the same.

Only until someone came to his mind and he immediately left the place.

。:゚🥀 ゚:。

As soon as taehyung reached the mansion, the first room he walked towards was Jennie's. Today he decided to do anything to make her accept him. He wanted to feel the love, he wanted to wipe off the burning desire flames in his body. He wanted to hug her tight and pour his everything on her.

His desire for her had reached to a point where he couldn't think straight.

However, after meeting with the silence in Jennie's room made him growl dissatisfied. He glanced at the watch on his wrist, it's been more than one hour since Jennie's free pass is over. The night was about to end, but where did this girl go?

He searched for her in his entire mansion, but only her absence welcomed him. He spotted mrs.lee taking a good nap already and his wife? Well he cares less about her whereabouts.

He decided to call her and again the call was completely ignored by the figure on the other side making his mood more inflamed. He heard a parking sound of car from his gates, he followed the sound peeking through the window.

"In the car with whom..?" Taehyung's heart felt hot, for no reason. His jaws clenched when Jennie got out of some unknown man's car who was almost tall as him and has very good tan glowing skin.

As best as he could, he restrained himself from running and hitting the man.

"Where exactly did they go!?!" His jaw tightened more watching the two of them chat normally, he couldn't hear their conversation but he knew that the man wanted to get close to Jennie.

Oh, his heart became more inflamed when Jennie accepted his hug shyly, as if she was falling inlove.

Are they in relationship?

"Tsk tsk what I'm thinking, why would she even date another man.."taehyung convinced himself, walking back and froth, emptying another bottle of champagne still waiting for Jennie to end her sweet goodnight talk with some unknown man.

Whether she's dating or not..

That should be none of his business.

But the possesiveness taehyung developed over jennie was beyond limits.

Now his heart's desire to claim her became stronger than his morals.