Part 28 - The end.

Flashback over —

3 MOTHS LATER

Jennie 🥀

"Aww tannie are you hungry, why is no one feeding my baby?" I asked, lifting up tannie, other hand holding the stair rails for supporting to not let my bump get hurt.

"Ahh Jennie-shi I've already fed that dog, he's so spoiled" my mother in law said coming out of the kitchen, holding a bowl full of fruits and nutrient foods.

"Now c'mon, don't stand there and eat this..all these are good for your baby" she said tilting the dining chair towards me. "eomma I already ate too much, look at my size"

"Nah Jennie, don't say that..this all are common for a mother. So don't disobey and eat right now"

"Like son like mother, both of you can't make me disobey"

"Haha my son is very clever, that's why he ended up bringing a beautiful daughter-in-law like you home with a cute baby in that bump" mom said patting my head.

If anything else was happier than it would be my life, as taehyung's mom and mrs.lee wanted, taehyung agreed to return back to daegu.. his homeland. Even tho I never had experience living in village, but it's quite obvious cuz taehyung started to spoil me since we shifted to here.

Daegu is peaceful, refreshing a perfect enviornment for my future baby.

After that fight with sehun, I came to know sehun occupied seoul's underworld business now. Grateful thing was that taehyung now opened his own architect company building new luxury motels, houses, dams developing daegu in his own way.

He was born to stay powerful wherever he goes.

My husband..

While I was having some fruits feeding tannie in between, then my eyes caught a glimpse of the news on the television channel with the title.

Breaking news : The most wanted mafia criminal sehun kim, who has been haunting Seoul through women trafficking, drug deals, non-certified property sailings has been found dead today morning at UN village's outskirt.

People are celebrating the news, calling the killer "people's hero" hopefully in future our seoul will always be protected.

My eye were widened, not believing the news. Then it got me, taehyung left the house today morning to Seoul to bring back the old mansion's property money..and now this news..so is it? I hurriedly grabbed my mobile from table and dialled my husband's number.

"Hello yeobo, miss me already huh?" Once the call was lifted, his flirting game has started. I sighed "tae is the news true?" I asked with my lips quivering. I remember them being best partnered friends.

"Leave that, I'm coming back home.. should I bring anything for you?" He asked from the other line, definitely trying to change the topic. "Taehyung!" I called his full name with a strict tone.

After a long silence, I heard him taking a deep sigh before continuing "Sorry..but he's the lost shot, I promise!"

"When did you keep your promise tae?" My voice was normal now, but still my heart was beating fast at the possibile damages that would occur in future due to this. I don't want my baby grow up such way.