Part 25 - Caught (M)

Jennie sat in her bed awake all night, it was routine..mrs.kim barely stays in home, whenever she's in the mansion she will either be arguing with mr.kim or shouting on her. And her boss? Well it was very different case. He hasn't approached or spoke a word with her ever since.

Taehyung's words from that day echoed through her mind on repeat. She wanted him, she did very much. But that was and still remains her boss.

Business over pleasure? Money over pussy? Power over lust?

First option seems very true of taehyung's character. Or atleast that's what she's been telling herself.

But he seemed so genuine and sincere during that last one kiss. But how could that even work..it was already their last. And another problem was that she's only known the man a month.

There was so many things she didn't knew, the talks about his married life and his true intentions for her. She would be a damn fool if let a married man have her just because some said he's destressed over his wife.

Jennie scrolled through the tiktok, hoing to get her mind off of this shit. While watching some cooking videos. Then she heard a loud splash from the pool. She flinched and got up wrapping her robe around her half naked body. She was only in a pair of panties.

She opened the door attached to the pool area and saw a very wet taehyung doing laps in the pool.

He came up for air and she quickly closed her door. She looked out her window, watching him. He looked so good. He looked like a Greek god and his body was a fucking masterpiece. Jennie felt like such a creep. She turned away, but her body wouldn't let her go back to the bed.

She continued watching him, subconsciously her hand moved down to her panties. The wet spot was already formed and she was way wetter than she should be.

Jennie watched as taehyung came out once again, the water cascading down his body like a perfect shot in a movie. Her breathing became shallow, as one of her finger slipped inside her womanhood.

The way his swim trunks hugged his body and his fucking print could be seen from a mile away. He was a walking tease.

Jennie just studied her breathing as she still was watching her boss, she was becoming so engulf in her actions that she didn't notice that taehyung had noticed her.

Taehyung smirked.

He had gotten her attention like he always craved for.

He needed a good swim. It had been a while, but now that he had an audience he couldn't help but show off.

He played coy.

But he knew she wanted him just as bad as he did.

Jennie did not stopped watching, and then taehyung did something rather unexpected he removed his trunks. Jennie's eyes widened at this, and at this point her push has turned into slip and slide into her hole.

Taehyung was long and thick, he had a lovely vein going down the side of his dick. Jennie couldn't that the same dick was the one which tortured her that night. She wanted to lick it so fucking bad, her mouth even watered. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

She then realised that her fingers won't enough. Quickly she went into her room and grabbed out the rose toy which her dear friend has gifted her. She laid on her bed with legs open, the sexy image of her boss not leaving her brain at all.

She pulled her panties to the side, turning the toy on. Pressing it against her clit, she played with herself.

Rolling the sucker over her sensitive clit, her moans started to get louder and clear.

Taehyung approached her room, when he saw that she was no longer watching him. He grabbed his trunks slipping them back on. As he made it to her door, he heard her sexy erotic moans. The most intoxicating sound he has ever heard.

She was more sexier when she's softly moaning.

Before he could stop himself or let logic and reason or the promise he made stop him, he opened the door through spare keys immediately. His dick Hardened so fast as it was very unrealistic.

His beauty was laid on the bed with her legs wide open, playing badly with herself. Her toy was softly buzzing against her pussy.

Her beautiful, wet pussy.

Ahh look the beauty hiding here..so clean and so tempting that makes him want to devour right from where she was laying.

Jennie opened her eyes, and for a moment she thought she was hallucinating. Because there's no way that this man was in her room, no way the timing was even more worse..

"Don't stop" taehyung demanded. "What?" Jennie nervously and slowly sat up with cheeks flushed with embarassment.

"You heard me little girl, don't stop.." he told her, his eyes darkening once again with so much lust while closing the distance between both of them.

It's going to happen again and again without their realisation.