23. Punishment

"Did you tell Robert- oh Gods." Neds voice came out jagged as he looked to a dead jaime Lannister.

"You wanted punishment. I think this shall suffice." Robert offered nonchalantly "tell me what?"

"That your children are bastards but we found you a really nice bastard named gendry. Hes tall and handsome like you. We think jaime and cersei were fucking and viola! Blonde baratheons..." rieka chuckled. "Sorry not finny."  Robert sighed

"I had a hunch." Robert mumbled.

"Why keep letting her get away with it?"

"Im in debt to her father." Robert grumbled. "Literal debt."

"But jaime is dead. He will raise a war."

"I heard he is a man of... somewhat family values." Rieka offered casually if we invited him here for his sons funeral... Tell mother to release tyrion. He didn't do anything wrong. He's just a little thing. I think we can get cersei to confess that the children are not Roberts, but her twin brothers in front of her father."

"Then what? "

"He will be humiliated and when you offer him a deal that he takes his daughter and her illegitimate children and leave never come back again all debts, shall be forgiven and of course, your marriage will have to be annulled. He wont object as long as you dont spoil the perfect image he has of his family."

"You really have thought this all through."

"I'm quick on my feet." Rieka agreed

"A good trait to have in a  future  queen." Robert agreed making rieka blush and ned gag.

"Thank you for coming so quickly lord Tywin. Im sorry to hear about jaime. He was a good sword." Robert offered patting tywins back.

"What happened?"

"I heard jaime was at the gates and then..." robert shrugged "dead. I was going to give him a talking to but hell didnt get the chance by the time i got to him he was sliced open."

"I know the truth.' Ned told cersei 'the truth Lord Arryn died for.'

'Do you Lord stark? Is that why you called me here... to pose for riddles?' cersei questioned with a laugh.

'Has he done this before?' Ned asked pointing to his cheek a bruise forming on Cersei's own cheek.

'Jaime would've killed him if he had. My brother is worth 1000 of your friend.' Cersei snapped.

"Lord tywin. What anpleasure to meet you. I met your son not the dead one the one my mother captured.  I mean, I did meet the dead one as well, but who I was talking about was-"

"I understand." Tywin assured.

" I wrote to my mother and told her to let your son go. She had a lapse insanity that happens when you're child is hurt. She didn't answer so I wrote to my twin. Robb will get tyrion back to you." Rieka offered leading him into the gardens.

" thank you I didn't want to have to go to war for him."

" yes what a loving father..." rieka agreed.

'Your brother? Or your lover?' Ned offered

'Targaryen's wed brothers and sisters for thousands of years to keep the bloodline pure.' Cersei reminded him 'Jaime and I am more than brother and sister we share the womb came into this world together we belong together.' Tywin felt sick hearing his daughters words.

'My son saw you with him....'

'Do you love your children?'

'With all my heart.' Ned answered.

"No more than i love mine."

"And they are all jaimes." Ned declared loudly.

"Thank the Gods for that." Cersei agreed. Tywin turned vomitting in the bushes. Rieka and robert shared a victorious look. "Jaime-"

"The king should know you are pawning off three children as his own. His heir is not his."

"I will handle robert just as i will handle you if you dare cross me-"

"Cersei!" Tywin demanded. She paled turning towards her fathers voice

"Im shocked. Are you shocked rieka?"

" completely flabbergasted." Rieka agreed.

"Fa-father?"

"I cant believe you. You have made a mockery of us."

"I- I don't know what you heard but-"

" I heard you confess the most awful of things. I cannot believe you would do such a thing with your own brother." Tywin hissed grabbing her arm. " take your filthy children and let's go."

"Go? Im the queen-"

"Not anymore. You are nothing are than a whore." Tywin decided. He looked to robert.

" my debts, you are paid in full, and an annulment is in the process of being finalized."

" sounds fair enough I suppose... mu daughter." Tywin scoffed.

" that went better than expected!" Rieka declared.  " who's up for some celebratory carrot cake! We can pick some up on our way to go get your actual son."