Marriage ever after(Mahirat)- End

It's been 5 months since Mahi took vi to their house. Till now their looks like batchelor home.. but vi change that completely. He took care mahi, rishu, ishu every needs. He only arrange for their dress. Prepare breakfast..even though maids are there vi want to cook himself for his beloved ones. Rishu, ishu like sons pampered by vi..

  Thanks to mahi lawyer Shreys they proved rishu not gulty by submitting opposite building cc camera.. there it clearly visible that person fell himself accidentally..so court released rishu not gulty..every problem solving one by one.. mahi, ishu, rishu working very hard ..sometimes over time also they are spending in office to strong their company..

   For for now everything going smooth..even now mahi and vi are in one word communication level only. But that doesn't meet they are not loving or not caring for each other.. there relationship is very good. But the thing is no one no how to do casual talk..

**************

As usual today also vi got up early.. as usual on mahi..vi have very bad sleeping habits..he always sleep puttings his hands, legs..most of the times he throw himself on mahi...which mahi don't mide even a bit..

     Today also he woke up from Mahi heart..God..daily he is seeing same sight also his weak heart pounder everytime. He  saw mahi like a baby sleeping beside him.. vi don't have heart to distrub mahi. So he went to ishu, rishu room..

  With Sleepy face they got up and went to washroom for brushing..tell then vi neat the bed and put their clothes to ware for today's office. Vi once again rushed to mahi room, he sleeping soundly...in his tight shirt..vi can easily saw mahi abs..

   Vi gulp..seeing his husband handsomeness.. vi come near and pinch mahi cheeks lightly...this handsome man is his husband.. how lucky he is..thinking that vi come near mahi to observe mahi facial features.. at the same time mahi open his eyes.. that's all..only few inches gap between their lips... Vi heart poundering very hard...

  Mahi immediately close the gap with peak "good morning" he said and went to washroom leaving tomato cheeks vi these

   Vi put his hands on his lips...is mahi kissed him now...

   Vi immediately came out from daze and clean their bed and put clothes for mahi and went to kitchen to prepare food for them..

  After completed their breakfast all three went to office bidding good bye to vi.

   Vi is very happy with his husband and his very big equal to his hight, age sons..

*************

  Night they are having dinner. Mahi completed his dinner and left first..vi, rishu, ishu comtinue their eating...

  "Hmm.. babhi normally husband and wife calling with nicknames right.. what nickname you are calling our bhai?" Ishu asked casually.

  "Hmm?" Vi stunned with that sudden personal questions.

   He also went thinking... it's been nearly 10 months their marriage happened..till now he didn't even call mahi with any name. Every time he just go near mahi and told what he want..or what he want to tell..most of time mahi only fulfill his requirements before vi tell anything.. that's why till now he didn't get that thought..how he should call his husband..or how he is calling his husband..

   After completed their food vi cleaning utensils.. while rishu, ishu cleaning dinning table..

  Vi thinking about name only.. how he should call his husband.. honey..hubby.. husband..or Sweet heart...or..

    "darling" suddnely vi said out loud immediately bite his tongue for his carelessness and smile thinking his husband and turn in front of him..mahi..