Fateful Love -7( MahiCheeku & Rohirat)

"trust me this time virat will get that best student title. Can't you see how beautiful and cute he is. How kind hearted he is?,now only that he already became very famous, he is first omega in engeneering department right. It's not our Rohit sharma fault to dump rishabh. Virat is worth even for war"said one of the student. They gossiping in wash room.

"Slow your voice,if rohit sir hear that
You are dead "Another friend warned. First one who saw rishu coming gesture his Friend to became silent.

Rishabh came there and wash his hands after completing his business he left.

Actually rishu hear that conversation. He came here only because to see virat lose this title. But here its not possible. He understand that. That only making him frustrated and mad. He wanted to do anything to get revange from virat.  Rishu whole heart filled with rage

------------------

Virat Getting ready for competition in the dressing room. His phone ring showing rohit name.he want to answer that call but his phone accidentally drop down. Virat bend to pick his phone. But suddnly he felt someone spilled liquid on dreesing table. He saw that woden dressing table starting to melt.

   Virat face became horror. He immediately turn to other side where that liquid spilled.

Rishu  stand there holding glass tube which contain that liquid. Which virat predict acid. Rishu  look anxious and dissapoint to miss his Target.

"Rishu ...what are you doing . Please stop....don't do things like that...afterall iam your friend"vi  try to calm rishu

"Friend ?..now you remember i am your friend... Ha ha ha joke... What you think?, i did t do anything even,you steal everything from me?" Rishu shouted in anger.

"I will make you regret to mess with my life. I will distroy your pretty face. Then i will get my Rohit ,along with that title." Said rishu in rage.

Immediately door brust open cheeku enter into room with fear seeing what happening .rishu open that bootle to pour that acid into vis face.

"how much our family suffering mate less because of his curse when he witness his own brother death"that words even now ringing in cheeku ears. Shiver run throughout his body. He don't want anything happen to his brother.

Cheeku immediately come vi front to protect his brother. Both close there eyes in fear.

even after few seconds they don't feel any burning sensation. Cheeku and virat open their eyes.

Shreyas  hold rishu hand tightly , stop his attack.

   "..you? ..you?" Rishu voice became trembling.

"Yes.little devil. I am your mate" shreyas said with his significant smile.

Rishu  expression changes into terror"....you ..you are vampire?"

"...yes.is there any problem with you?. If you have also it's not my concern anyway" shreyas  replyed with his cool,easy going attitude.

"What's happening here?"With that voice everyone in room turn to Rohit direction who stand there near door.

"Bloody doctor?..what are you doing here?.insted of stay peacefully in Paris" rohit ask with fully loaded possessiveness.

Everyone in room became silent,not knowing what to tell.

Shreyas  understand current situation. He slowly take that bottle from rishu hand.

   "how many people should I tell?...my name is shreyas Iyyar. remember its shreyas iyyar .ok..And next i came here for my mate.to take him with me. And he is my mate" shreyas said pointing rishu  who still stand there with fear.