Senior's junior ( Shubrat)- End

"Behanch0d"

   That's the first word welcomed shubman and Rishab for first day of his ict House.

  It's virat kohli.. new Raising cricket star..  scolding his one of the team mate..

  "Cheeku" with mahi sir stern voice.. all members eyes fell on Mahi.. who take two new ict members along with him..

   Virat eyes fell on shubman who stood beside Mahi.. even though that irritating expression in his face not changed..

  "Cheeku?... Cute name..for that fercey person..." shubman thought.

   "Guys.. come here. So they are new players.. as well new family members of ict... This is Rishab pant and this is .. shubman gill"

  Mahi introduced new members to ict other members...

   Virat looked at shubman...

  And this is Suresh raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ishan kishan, surya, Bumrah, rahul, Hardik, .. and this is cheek.. i mean virat kohli" mahi introduced his team players.

   Everyone welcomed them.. and start small chitchat..

   "Then shall i go now.. for god sake it's 1in the morning.. they will be here tomorrow also.. if you forget " virat said sacristically and about to go..

  "Mr. Virat kohli.." Mahi glare at him made vi silent..

  "Okay guys.. we can chitchat later..  let them take rest.. they became taird due to journy... And one more thing.. they are newbie here. So it's better one of you should share your room with them. So they can learn everything..here rules fastly.. so whom you want to share your room with?" Mahi asked senior..

  No one respond.. sharing room.. means they are giving their privacy to them..

  "Virat?" Mahi asked.

   He irritatingly took one luggage bag from Shubu who happened to near his and went to his room..he really don't think that much.. only thing vi want now to got to his bed and sleep..

   Vi left without saying anything..made shub follow Virat like a puppy..

    Vi drop Shubh bag rashly and fell on bed for to sleep..

   Rude.. shub thought.. okay . He already made up his mind.. he struggle so much to reach this stage.. where he can able to play cricket representing his India.. so if senior rag also he can bare and learn lots of things regarding cricket world and tricks, skills from them.. so it's okay..

  Here in living room " And Rishab today you can take shreyas room. Today he happened to went his home.. so i will tell him afterwards "  saying that he sent rishu to shreyas room..

  Once again remembered them about their tomorrow early morning practice..mahi went to his room.

***************

  It's 7:30 am.. morning..  sleeping peacefully.. wait something is wrong.. shubman suddnly wokeup.. yes today he is having practice.. he is already one hour late..

  He cursed himself for sleeping so much time.. and ran to practice.

  As expected..After taking good amount of scolding from dravid sir he sit beside virat who happened to sit in last row of chair..

  "My alaram not worked.. that's why i came late" Ro explained to vi.." atleast you can wake me right.. when you came for practice " said shub

  "Why should I?" Vi said irritatingly while yawning.."

      why the hell he should take early classes... I am missing my beautiful nights..." Vi cussed in low tone.

  Shub can guess that virat doesn't like him.. The way he is talking to him.. the way he is avoiding him.. it's been ten days.. can't he try to talk to him.. or atleast he not appreciating shub affort to be friendly with him..