Phase-3( Rohirat)

"  I Want to go home"saying that vi hurriedly try to take out his IV Cannula without listening nurse words.

   Vi about to go Rohit hold vi hand tightly push vi to bed..

   "Where the hell you think you are going?" Ro shout.

  "I told you I didn't do that murderer so I am going to my home. Shaana is waiting for me" vi said without looking at ro like he pout.

    Shaana... That word itself making him irritate ... Always shaana.." you are not proven unguilty till now. You are under our custody... And even if you want to go just go , But remember we are searching for your so called friend shaana. Obviously we know that you will meet shaana. once we see him we will arrest him.. if that's ok for you then go.... If not take treatment like a good boy without refusing"said ro like he is giving warning to a child.

  Vi stare at ro angrily..and sit on bed obediently. Ro smile seeing his cute vi...i mean vi is cute..

   "I really don't think you deserve this much love Shaana...I really doubt.." ro thought...

   "Oh..then what your worth?"

   Ro stunned to hear that noise..whose that voice..he turn around but no one was there...it that his imagination?...

***************

Court trail begun:

   Vi stand as Accused. Trail begun. First opposite attorney start his side  of case against vi. Asked vi and shaana to arrest.

"My lord I want to ask few questions to my Clint?" Ask Rahul ,vi' s attorney, cum ro friend cum rishu lover.

    Vi told them exactly what happened.about how shaana and he come to that railway station..and how he found that dead body...but lastly he told that throwing  the dead body was his plan not shaana's. If they want to punish he is ready he told he is ready. Even if it's  murder case or not till if it's not involve shaana  it's okay for vi

   "My lord even if virat was not that real murdurer also he throws the person body. He try to destroy the evidence..my lord my request.. first give his punishment to these two  persons.police will investigate again for the murdurer"said immediately that opposite attorney.

   "Mr.atthorny is my Clint indebted to you in anyway?"

   "What?..no"

   "Then why you are soo eager to arrest my clint?" Ask Rahul .

  With that question every one in the court room start laught at a time. Rishu look at his lover proudly for his smartness.

  Opposit attorney just sit with pale face.

   "My lord before you give your judgement I want to show one video clip to you"said gun .

   He showed railway station footage.

  "See my lord In this clip we only can see virat not shaana..that's prove this total case revolve around virat. It's nothing to do with this shaana guy. Don't bring that person anymore" said rahul

   "What you want to tell mr.Rahul. I don't understand. Are you saying only  mr. Virat is guilty?" Judge asked.

  " No my lord. I'm just telling in this case no need to bring Shaana.  it's totally revolve mr.virat. This footage totally saying mr. Virat  just left like that sadly.he didn't thrown that person."

   "Just with one clip you are telling mr. Shaana  is innocent. Maybe he just not capture in that particular camera "said opposite attorney

   Rahul just give small smile.