Another story ( Rohirat)- END

(A/N: Rohitat version)

     Rohit who cooking in kitchen comes to open the door after hearing door bell.

     "Virat?" Rohit asked the person outside in confusion..?.. shock..?

     "Rohit sharma? "Vi greeted Rohit with bright smile. Ro gave space to vi come inside. Vi immediately sit in sofa. Rohit who understand vi tiredness due to journy switch on fan and went to kitchen to bring water bottle from fridge.

    "sorry,i didn't drink cooling water" virat politely refuse and asked "your house have 24 hours current right?,because i couldn't sleep if current gone in my room"said virat.

     "Is he commanding me, in my house?"Rohit scold virat behaviour in his mind"

   "I thought Sonu may come and pick you from train station. It's your first time to come to our house.How you manage to come here correctly.?" Rohit  asked.

      " Sonu messaged me that he is busy in his emergency meeting. And for finding your house.I asked everyone in my  way...simple"said replied vi casually with smile..

***********

      Virat is  Rohit husband sonu bestfriend.But after their uni study completed they are not in that much in touch. Recently They met in their University silver jubilee function recently.

      That time virat told sonu that he applyed in one of the software company which located in Bangkok where now Mahi and sonu living. Job interview will done in three stages.vi should stay in Bangkok at least 2 weeks.So he thought to stay in hotel. From india to bangkok it's difficult to travel continusly...That time sonu offered vi to stay in their house for theses 2 weeks. Which vi gladly accepted. So now he is in Rohit house.

*****************

      Rohit enter into kitchen with sleepy eyes and turn off stove immediately."why did to off the stove. According to him we should put that dish for another 5 minutes"vi said showing that cooking video in his phone.

      "I sorry, i sorry" Rohit apologizes to vi and immediately turn on the stove.virat try to stop his Lough. Who thought that great personality will  feared to Virat kohli.

        "There is not much diffrence in just 5 minutes Vi.because your cooking skills really terrible. Why you enter into kitchen anyway .we really want to live" sonu said who entered kitchen just now teases vi.

      "You are better cook that's why you are insulting me,but see i will cook better then you one day"said Virat with his always enthusiastic nature.

        "You already decided that this dish is disaster?"ask ro to his husband .

      Sonu taste that dish some portion with spoon "yakh,,you pore whole salt box here"said sonu. He immediately clean his mouth with water and went to his room for prepare to go office.After informing that he will eat in their office cantine sonu left with gave quick kiss you his husband Rohit.

     Rohit became nervous that Sonu kissed him infront of his friend Vi.

     Virat try to hard stop his smile"i didn't see anything.i don't know anything"with that he about to went to his room.

"Virat wait.serve breakfast which you prepared. Quickly, i will not be late to go to my hospital" said Rohit

"That... Your husband already told me the reveiw.It's not good Ro..,you also eat canteen.it's better"

  " Ro..." Ro heart stop a beat..hearing vi called him with his nick name..

"I already tasted virat.it's not that bad, we can manage.you woke early morning to prepare that food right.come we will eat together"said ro encouraging vi