Rainbow Love-1( Mahirat)

* Mahirat version.

Mahi side:

   "In my whole life this is most painful moment"

   " This is Hardik sir, Rushab sir, Rahul sir, Shibam sir, Jasprit sir , shreyas and... finally this is Mr Mahendra Singh Dohni"Sonu introduce  them to his husband Rohit.

   "They are very caring,patience people who taking care of me now..thank you for your care and support seniors." Sonu said bowing his head respectfully.

   Without Mahi knowing tears dropping from his eyes... yes he love Sonu..his junior. But before he confess to him..before start their love story..he failed..he lost completely.

   Everyone in his team know his feelings towards Sonu..expect the one who should know the most....it's even more embarrassing..he don't want to witness anymore..and don't want to show his vulnarable side to anyone..he want to escape..without second waste he left from there.

   "What happened?.. Mr. Mahendra  not feeling well? He look pale too" Sonu ask with  concerning.

     Rishab  don't know what to reply.."why don't you invite us to your wedding?"he just simply change subject.

   "That.. i am sorry sir...you know it's happend in rush moment..."

   "But your friend said your engagement was already done before you came here for internship and your wedding date fix 4 months before..is 4 months not sufficient for you to tell us about your wedding...just accept you just don't want to tell us "It's Shubman who just enterd to their cabin said  sacristically.

   It's Sonu turn to became pale..with his always unnatural plastic smile" honey this is shubman , Ishan, Siraj, surya  from purchase department"said .

    Rishu can't able to stay there.he want to console his friend...but stoped by his boyfriend Jasprit...

   "Just let him...take off his burden in his heart"said Jasprit in low tone.

**********

  While Mahi sobbing in wash room. He is crying mess..He crying his heart content...rembering  their story....

Flash back:

   "Today two internship students coming..one will be with us. And one will with  shubman team " Rishu said exitedly.. ofcourse seeing another person other then their old boring faces makes happy right..

   Mahi ofcourse not intrested in this conversation.

  "Here they are"said Rishu showing other side of glass window. That two students going to  boss room.

  "Dhoni see he is totally your type..."it's Shreyas this time which making Mahi curious and see that side...

   He is really beautiful..his smile..making his life bright full..at the same time Mahi understood about love at first sight.

   "Suresh Raina..his name..if you curious"Rishu  said with teasing smile.. seeing his friend fallen for him.

   So at last Mahi also fell in love..Mahi  creepy smile conforming his friends that it's true...

   "Please.. Please..make him come to our team..." Mahi even praying in his heart.

**********

   "Vi..let's exchange" Sonu requesting his friend.

  "But..why?.. and i am ok to go to their team" Vi refuse