Ocean Love -1 ( Shubrat)

"Now main ..play.. boat..win.."rishu explaining to foreigners with English what he know to .. people who come to their village yesterday for to see their village fest..

  "Hmm?"  They don't understand.

  "He is telling now boat race start. It's main segment of this fest" rohit, one the foreigner who came to village said to his friends.

  Their village is near sea so most of the people have boats went for fishing, collecting peddles, perels etc..and send them. Today it's village fest. Villagers celebrate this fest . Very grand. Mainly bist race.. even near Village people also come to participate in boat racings..

  "No worry.. shubu win" said rishu with smile..

  "Confident?" Rohit Asked

  "Every year he took godsses safron first and win race.. now also no one best him" said rishu..

  As per this race.. boats man first went temple near their iland they should take temple saftron to win the race..

  "Okk.. then where is the hero" rohit ask who also excited for this race..

Now rishu remember.. where the hell is his friend?..

  "Husband .. no shubu..race..time" rishu called his husband who artanging the boats...

  Hearing his bubby cute english.. mahi smile.. seeing his hubby cuteness..

  "I will go and bring him" telling that mahi went..

*************

  Here our hero shubman.. sitting on tree branch making simple chain for his wify.. virat. Today morning he got one perel when he went for swimming in sea.. that blue and white shade perel so beautiful to see.. he remembered his wify so he took and made chain..

  "It's really beautiful... On your bare heart .. it's even elegant.." thinking that he remember their last night hot activities.. how vi moan under him.. telling him to want more..

  .... He really missing his husband now.. suddnly one rock hit him...

  "Idiot.. what the hell you are doing there.. boat race starting " mahi shout at him..

  Shubu bit his tongue.. he completly forgot about the competition.

**************

  Race started.. everyone enjoying there.. not only their villagers but near other village people also came and enjoy the fest..

   Rohit and his other english friends took photos and videos regarding this happy moments while enjoying.. as usual Shubman won the race..

  As village head son mahi gave 12 salmon fishes and 1,000 as prize money.. taking that shubu escape from his friends encounter to see his hubby.. vi. Its been nearly 4 hours he last saw him.. now shubu really missing him..

  "Sweety.. i am home" shubu came home haplily.

  "Hubby " vi came running from kitchen and hug him happily.

   Shubu sit and made vi sit on his lap facing each other..

   I thought you will be late.. today fest right.. so you can enjoy with your friends " vi said..

  "But here my hubby waiting for me alone in our house.. how can i enjoy with my friends leaving you?" Saying shubu put chain on vi..

  "Hubby.. it's really cute.. i love you " saying that vi kiss shubu kiss briefly..

  "Only that's it? That's what i got.. you know how hard i struggle to prepare?.."

  "Then what should i do?" Vi ask innocently.