My Partner -(Fafvi)- End

Faf and vi both sit opposite to each other in one coffee shop.Both want other to speak first,so no one ready to speak.Same time Barista came to take their order."Take my order first"both said same time. Barista looked both of them continuously, not know what to do.

"No,first take my order"both said same time again.

No one ready to compramise.After taking long breath "compramise?" Virat said to Faf

"Ok" Faf replied.

"Boss he already compromised so take my order first" Vi gave his order to Barista,leaving dumbfound Faf who staring at him.

Barista also having hard time to not laught infront of them.After taking orders he went.

"Tell me first about your miserable life.you know it's ashame to tell my sad story to someone who i  barely know.If you tell your sad story first it will easy for me to open up"said vi

Faf saw vi unbelievable expression.

"Ok. You know Iam your senior AB brother. He is 2 years older then me.In the eyes of my family,my relatives, teachers,friends he is example for perfection. Most of people try to be friendly with me because they want to approch my brother, even you also"Faf said.

Vi feel somewhat guilty"hey!I don't approch because i want chance with your brother"said to defend himself

"Yes I know but you come here because of him right?"said Faf."ok i continue my story. I feel very frustrated, all compared me with his achievements. They want me to became like my brother. They even join me the same school,same college my brother join. My brother also not a saint.He always comand me.He is such a attention seeker.He will do anything to became perfect infront of everyone. If they make like my brother then what about me?what about my identity.In everyone eyes Iam invisible. Even my crush eyes also.... He also choose him over me.He didn't even know my existence till now,when my brother introduced me to him" Faf finished his story with sad face.

"Ok. Now I will start.It's very difficult to live as older brother you know.Every time me only sacrifice my liking toys,dresses all. My parents also treat my brother Bhuvi as child even he cross his 20's. They always told only me to adjust, because he is younger then me.I really don't understand one thing even if I cross 80's also he is younger then me right? that means I only will be the one adjusting for my brother.Huh,,,,,it's really frustrating .Until I met him your brother He was my first crush,But this time also I defeat over my brother without even a fight." Vi said frustratingly.

"Ok now I want revange on my brother for all these years torcher,I also know you want ravange on your brother. But i don't really know you have crush on my brother.That's really heart breaking.Even me also felt heart break when my brother proposed to my crush and immediately accepted by him. Now iam ok,that's just college crush.so come to the business we help each other in order to achieve our aim. That's why I called you here.do you help me?you want to became my partner in this crime?"ask virat excitedly.

Faf thought for some time and agreed.

     Virat immediately hug him excitedly. "From now on we are partners"said extreme happly.without realizing Faf shocking and stunning  expressing.

***********

From next day both vi and faf also accompany with AB and Bhuvi every date to irritate them and spoil their every date.

That  night faf  gave lift to Virat on his bike.

      "Today iam really really very happy.Thank you partner"vi  said faf with laughing. Faf really mesmerize with vi's smile

       "i want to do anything just to see your smile vi " faf thought in his mind happily.

************