Phase-6 ( Rohirat) - END

Supriya looked shocked to see that person who came to meet her.. as Rohit told one person came to meet her...really the person came..

   "Is he the person?"supriya asked shockingly... ofcourse she shocked..one begger came out of no where to police station to meet her..

Last two hours  that person glancing continually and walking police station surroundings not entering into station ...so police suspect and beat the hell out of him..that person trembling with fear. He told that he came for their head lady police..so they gave information to supriya to came. So here she is. Investigaton room along with all her subordinates to investigate that person...she shocked to see that person.. whom body coverd with blood ,wounds..he trembling with fear.. can't able to stand due to pain..he scare to see these many people center of attraction is him.

    Seems like he scared he can't able to tell the reason to all..that begger tremble with fear. Supriya understood and ask others to leave..

   Then that begger open his mouth..

***************

Flash back:
In their slum area their two friends missing. Its been 3 days..they didn't come to home after they left to beg three days before.. they already gave missing  complaint to local police station... after week also there was no information regarding their  friends..

   At the same time one person came with camera and ask questions related to their friends case..he record and wrote details in one book. He promised them that he will bring justice to them..and left ..but unfortunately when he crossing the road to reach his car..one truck accidently hit him.. that beggers who respond fast. They took him to near hospital.

   Next day when they went to see that person whom they admit yesterday..the doctors said he came to consciousness and went along with his family.. its suspicious.. because the injuries from accident was severe..how can they gave discharge to that person.. just wishing him better that beggers left..

  They don't know anything about that person..till one of the begger accidently saw that person face in tv telling that person died.. the person name Karan sukla..supriya's brother

   So they came to tell this..dont know how much this information help police..but the beggers wish every one to know full truth..that person dont even knew them..but he came to their slum..and show his concern..told them that he is there for him..so they also want to there for him..atleast they try to give justice for his death..only thats how they show their gratitude towards that kind hearted person...

*************

   Tears falling from supriya's eyes..her brother got accident..till now they dont know about this..the way they are investtion itself wrong... she cursed herslef.. to not able to protect her little brother from accident..

  "Here..my grandmother told this to give you madam.. she told you need this today..it will protect you" telling that he place one talisman on table..

***************

Present:

  "What he  told ?" Immediately police asked eagerly...

   She look at him..." Bring my brother laptop..he may save some usefull information for us to lead this case" told supriya ignore his questions

   That officer got tensed.." ..laptop.. laptop..we didnt find anything.."

   "No sir..i saw one laptop in his belongings.. when i went to his house for investigation" told Rishu innocently..

  Supriya look at him disgust...

  In her departments only these many culprits are there.. how can they solve any case..at this rate?..