Fateful Love -5( MahiCheeku & Rohirat)

Rohit really very frustrated witness that sight. They just met virat, but vi  became very close with that doctor shreyas. He talk with his smiling,neglecting his own mate that to Rohit.what are they both talking about,they both even laughing. 

"I want to rip his bones, drink all his blood of that vampire doctor" rohit said his thought loudly squeezing orange in his hand.his face became very furious what to kill someone that someone is dr.Shrey.

" Mr.  you are not vampire. I and that doctor whom you want to kill are vampires if you forget "said shubman , the boy whom they save night.

Rohit angrily turn to shubman direction.

"Don't..don't look at me like that.i am...not afraid of you.i have my vi maa "saying that shubman went to vi's side. Vrat gladly hug that kid.

"Now i have another competitor to gain my mate attention. ...here my first rival coming " rohit thought seeing Cheeku coming .

Cheeku directly near vi "is it what you want to tell me when you return?". Cheeku ask.

"...brother...,he is my mate Rohit .. Rohit Sharma and ro..he is my brother Cheeku kohli" said virat.

" He already gave his introduction" rohit said.

"Sharma ?really?.i hate him" cheeku declared.

"What ...the feeling is mutual. I also hate you mr. My mate brother"said Rohit.

"Why?" Vi ask in confusion.

"Should we definitely need a reason to hate him?"both cheeku and Rohit  said in same time. Which makes Mahi and shubman laugh.

Vi don't understand the situation why they hate each other.

"Virat they just both jealous. They both fighting with each other to gain your affection more then other"said mahi said simply.

"Even me also.. jealous on you virat. Cheeku showing this much love and affection towards you. But for me... he hate even my presence"said Mahi  in low hurtful tone.

All in the room understand Mahi's sadness.

"...thank you . You use your all might to take me to my brother within 5 hours.Without you may be I will crying in my room this time. Thank you Mahi"said cheeku in low tone.

"Cry?...I will not let you cheeku,I can't also.......stop ..you called me mahi...? Night also you called me mahi right?"ask mahi in shock. This is the first time cheeku call him other then sir.

"Can't i call you mahi?"

Mahi sad face turn into 1000 waltz bulb with that one word.

--------------------

"Bro ,he is your mate right?,then why are you denying that fact?"asked virat. Now in that room only he and cheeku there.

Cheeku turn to other side. Where Mahi and Rohit playing with shubman and laughing with each other happily. Seeing mahi smile cheeku  also smile involuntarily but that also only a second he turn to virat side "i need some time,just some more time"said cheeku looking into vi eyes
.

Virat don't said anything further but just feel happy that his brother got mate like mahi who love him unconditionally . After their parents died. It's not easy for them to survive in that cruel world where most of the alphas and betas think omegas as weak and they only bron for alphas enjoyment. Cheeku and virat both are very timid,shy children who live under their parents protective wings after that accident every thing changed,in order to protect virat,  cheeku had no choice other then act like strong person infront of others . Atleast now he got one person to relay his shoulder on him when he taird.