Marriage ever after( Mahirat) part-1

{T/W: some words may offensive}

Vi side:

Prist reading something...vi really not interested to listin that..he is very nervous..all his mind revolves around somewhere else..

His train of thought chain cut off by priest call..

"Do you virat kohli willing to take Mahendra Singh Dohni as your lawfull husband?" Priest asked

"... Y..yes" vi replied

"Do you Mahendra Singh Dohni willing to take virat kohli as your lawful husband?" Prist asked mahi

"Yes" he replied.

" Now you can kiss " prist said.

"Atleast now you can look at you me you know"

Vi heard one cold voice who stand infront of him..his lawful husband..that power voice made vi shiver little in submition..

With that commanding voice vi immediately look his eyes up..met his husband.. believe it or not it's his first time seeing mahi...his husband.

Really vi heart stop his beating..how the hell he miss this handsome without seeing him..prince himself came to get his papure..

Till now his nervousness,fear..all his family members cursed words like how unlucky he is all..burst and vanish into air..vi forget everything in mahi gaze..

Is this what called love at first sight ? Vi thought..without his knowledge he smile like crazy..

Mahi come front and peck on lips lightly.. but that is more to take for virat heart..his heart beating like crazy..this prince is his husband now..

*****************

Some back story of this couple.

Vi mother died while giving birth to vi. After that his father maried another women to fulfill mother place for vi. Till she got pregnent everything was okay. His step mother also taking good but after she got pregnant her preferences changed. Made vi lead hard life.

After vi got married age he got marriage proposals but.. due to his bad luck all three proposals were cancelled made vi life even miserable. Everyone insulting , cursing vi misfortune.

Other side Mahi CEO of Mahendra Automobiles. But recently they always got losses. What ever the concept they want to prepare to impress to their business partners either it's spoiling or others doing better or same like their. It's like in their company itself some stabber there who leaking their information. To benifit for his company he asked kohli company partnership. But mr. Kohli asked Mahi to became his in-law to get help from him which mahi accept easily.

Coming to mahi family two younger brothers Rishu and Ishu.

Like this vi and mahi marriage arranged. Due to nervousness or scare ... thinking this marriage also will cancle vi till this moment didn't see mahi..just praying in his heart his marriage successful without any obstacles atleast this time..

God also Heard his prayings.. gave his prince to him.. vi for the first time feeling he is worthy..this worthiness he got only because of his husband mahi..the person who gave his name as 'Virat Mahendra Singh Dohni'.

**************

After marriage events completed vi waiting in their room. It's their first night. As their tradition this first night should happen in wife' side ..not to that from mahi side no father figure there..so they have arranged in vi House only..

Vi silently sitting on decorated bed for their first night...nervously waiting for his husband.. why mahi taking soo late..

To break this tension mahi enter into his room. Vi only looking down only due to shyness.