Fateful Love-8 (MahiCheeku &Rohirat)

Devaki and Pan trying very hard to avoid eachother not knowing how to respond to one another throughout their son's marriage.

   ".... thankyou..."said Devaki. It's night after marriage. They got some spare time. No one there in terrace otherthen them. So devaki took initiation to break the silence.

   Pan don't think that devaki intitate to approch him."Hmm?"

   "...mahi said that you helped him to setup his company"

   "I am sorry,even you told also i met our son regularly.."he said with guilt."pan said and continued..

     "i don't think that you agree for this marriage...you knew that curse right....iam sorry i didnt mean in any other way. I  am just happy for both of my sons." Saying this he went inside to avoid this awkward situation.

   "Left you that day is the biggest sin i already committed,i don't want to increase my sins number. That's why i accept this marriage immediately. I want my son happiness. I really wish happy life to them. I hope both Rohit and Mahi will success in protecting their bonds" Devaki thought inside.

  "I really want to be with you,but don't know after these many years are you going to take me or not"she stared thinking . She really love her mate,when she found about that curse,she learnt that curse have not proper form. What she knew they don't have proper happy ending. If she die it's not a problem. But what if something happen to her mate or her son. She don't want to take risk. She want her family safe. That's why she spoke with pan that harshly, selfishly. She thought he will hate her eventually and forget about her.and get married with other beautiful wonen... But.. till now in pan life only she is there as queen..

   One week before her son asked a question"be with our mate till death aparth us it's called mate bonding right, all these past years you apart from dad,but question is are you happy with your decision?,if not you need not to do this. "

----------------

   Cheeku really nervous. Sharma family arrange their first night in their farm house.so they don't get any disturbance. Now he sit in well decorated their first night room in ground floor. Rohit and virat room in upper floor.

     Their Room well decorated with rose petals, and white flowers,red curtains with love symbols. Cheeku sit and thinking about what to do when mahi come into room. He don't know how to start conversation with mahi. He spending every minute as year. Door open slowly. Mahi enter.

    "....you look very taird ,take rest. Don't worry i will take couch you can sleep in bed"saying that Mahi lay in the couch in their room. He don't have chance to go outside of the room. Because Rohit and virat also there in this villa along with them. Afocurse they will not leave their room. But mahi don't want to take risk. So even if Cheeku feel discomfort also he not able to do anything in this situation.

  Cheeku just stay dumbfounded. He gathered his courage to speak with mahi today. But now his courage along with this chance evaporated ."is how  mahi feel when I avoid him. Is he already give up on me?,is he can't love me anymore?,if so then why he agree to marry me?,how much he know about this curse or our previous life?" Cheeku mind wonder with all answerless questions.

    After when he want to give a chance to this realation,it's too late. His mahi don't want him. Is he go too far in avoiding Mahi. That's why now he lose his mahi completely. Tears dropping from cheeku eyes. "He turn other side,is is not even want to see my face"with sarrowness he turn other side facing wall,silently crying.

   His omega ,his wife Cheeku really very beautiful in middle of that flower decorated bed. Ofcourse he is beautiful always,but now he also carring his wife title ,"HIS"right, so mahi try hard to not jump into his omega. Mahi turn opposite to Cheeku side"i really try hard to hear a simple magical words like "i  am your mate mahi" or "i like you phi" like that but not "marry me mahi"that too only for sake of someone else.once again i lost to your brother..