Son of Mahendra Singh ( Mahi, Cheeku)-1

(A/N: This story mainly focus of Mahi, Cheeku pair. And also Dhoni, Virat second main pair.

*Here in this story Mahi and Dhoni look alike but Cheeku and Virat look different. So think them as  different.
* Mahirat version)

Dhoni and Virat sat in bed. Look like virat felt nervous to tell something. Dhoni understand something wrong.

" you know you can tell me anything right my little cub" Dhoni said.

"i know..but i want to tell you something...first promise me that you will say yes"Vi asked.

Dhoni gave warm smile in return"when i tell no to you. Just say it" Dhoni said assuringly.

"...i love you..."vi said with close his eyes in fear.

"Is this what you want to tell?.. ofcourse i too love you my cub" Dhoni said with smile

"What..no it's not that i love you.it's another..another i love you.you already promised me. So better you say yes quickly "vi said immediately.

Dhoni one second stunned. How can he not. His own brother confessed his love to him. What the hell?

Dhoni control his emotions "hmm.. vi you are too young to understand your feeling. It's just admiration on your brother or any of your senior..that's it"

"Are you telling me that i am not mature enough to understand my own feelings?.. for god sake iam 21 now"vi defend.

"You are kid vi. Forget about this and don't let our parents to know anything about today... remember i am your brother"saying that Dhoni left from room..leaving heart broken virat.

"Do you think i don't know...that you are my own brother. Loving you is unethical. But what can I do?. It's like i am bron only for you..in this spacious world i fall for you..i don't have any choice..please accept me "vi  literally crying.

*********

Ratan Kohli and priya kohli  have two children. Elder son Dhoni 25 years old. Younger Virat 21 years old. Soon Dhoni will takeover their Kohli industries. They are super rich. So obviously they all pamper their children.mainly their younger child vi got more pamper from everyone especially from Dhoni. Dhoni always gave what virat desire immediately. But now....how can Dhoni give himself to vi like lover...

*********
After that confesion Dhoni try as much as posible to ignore vi,which made other regret to confess in the first place.

But today it's virat birthday. So Dhoni should be with vi.

"Uuhh"Dhoni cleared his Throat to gain vi attention.

"Dee.."Vi greet with smile. In childhood vi can't able to spell dhoni properly so he started to call as dee.. till now he casually called dhoni as like that only..

"Happy birthday"

"I thought you will not tell..but thank you..."saying vi hug Dhoni tightly.

"...okk..leave.. "

Virat relese their hug.

"I heard you buy one painting in auction"said dhoni

"Ohh.. that. Want to see"vi show that painting which hung on his room wall.

Painting really attractive. One man facing his back sat on bench..maybe waiting for someone...his lover.. surrounds are very beautiful. In front of him pleasent  lake. Around greenary and one big tree not so far. From some distance one beautifully decorated hut. Artist succeeded to show the sincerity and the unconditional love of that person towards his lover . One of eye catching scenery.