Fateful Love( MahiCheeku, Rohirat)-1

(A/N: This is omega verse. Mainly focus on Mahi , cheeku and Rohit ,virat.

This story i have already wrote for other bl couple.

This is ict version. Hope you like it.. )

As werewolf you can able to sense your mate smell after their 18th birthday.so all werewolfs think it's precious day. Today all pack members came to attend Sharma yonger child's (one of strongest alpha,main soldier in pack)eighteenth birthday.

Sharma eagerly waiting for his mate. He is very curious to meet his mate,share his love with him.spent his entire life to take care of his omega.

his waiting comes to an end. He can able to smell some sweet smell. He know that his omega. His omega also come to his birthday party. He ran to the side that smell comes.

but to his shock he also smell one alpha smell which is strongly mix with his omega. His eyes meet his mate. His omega is male. Then his eyes land on his omega baby bump.its shows that he may be 8 months pregnent. His eyes turn into gold colour means his alpha takes control. He really hate that fact someone there in his mates life.and worst he is baring other alpha's child other then his..that making him loosing control.

--------------------

"you bitch... are you not able to control yourself till you meet your mate. You fucked by someone. Dont want to mention you already bearing his child. Is he that much special to you?" Sharma shouted at his mate.

after he found his omega he dragged him to his room.

"you want fucked by someone that much right?, i will grant your wish.

that omega shaking with fear under that alpha.

"please i'm sorry...don't do this ..iam pregnant...please let me explain.."

but that alpha not in the state to listin.

----------------

after his alpha raped him brutally.that omega woke up from the bed with massive pain all over his body.espacally his abdomen.bleeding coming from his lower parts. He touches his baby bump with teary eyes. He immediately understand that he lose his baby.

----------------

After remembering what he done to his mate,that alpha feel very guilty. He want to apologize to his mate till he forgive. He also know what he done is  unforgivable.he promised to himself at least from now on he want to take care of his mate.

---------------

it's been two days.that omega shut himself completely. Third day he stand near balcony staring at infinite sky.

"i raped by someone,9 months before and got pregnant." This is the first time he speak to him.

"till now also i don't get over from that trauma. But even if it's happened without my concern.. i don't want to get rid my baby. He is my baby after all. I know it's hard for anyone to accept me with my child. But in small corner of my heart i hoped he will understand. But iam wrong "said his mate

"i am..." Sharma try to apologizes but stoped by that omega.

"i really want you to be destroy.....i really want you to live your life miserable, mateless. Not only you ... entire your all future generations.then only i will satisfy with what you done to me"said that omega.

tears dropping from that alpha 's eyes."i am ....sor..sorry"

infront of his eyes his mate with pride smile which indirectly showing his victory,he jumped from the balcony.