Phase- 4( Rohirat)

Supriya went to her chamber with lots of emotions. She is angry, confused, sad, depressed, disappointed...what not..the one and only clue she think she got to avange her brother death is now proved as wrong..her mind completely mess..don't know what to do..what to do think..without her knowledge she start crying loudly..thinking her brother..her one and only family..she cant able to protect her..even though she is in this upper position , till now she cant able to catch the culprit..as Rohit said she can't able to over come her emotional side to think clearly?...

She feel someone sit beside her..it's Rohit...

"Just leave me alone..don't pour pepper on my already opend wound.." supriya said like murmur..she dont want to face rohit now..the look in his proud eyes..that he won against her..

" I came here to talk about that wound only..."said Rohit..

Supriya look at him. He wear casual..how fast he change his uniform?.. Supriya thought..

Rohit took supriya brother case file from her ...which she holding tightly..he studing the case...

"Cheeku... I mean virat told he saw blood on your brothers body before your brother crushed under...you know...I what mean.. " rohit hesitate a moment.." is there any related information there in your brother's postmartam report?" Rohit asked carefully.

" I already checked..this postmartam only said due to the crash his body few internal organs also..." She can't able continue...

"Just find the wound which kill him..you obviously find the killer" Rohit said seeing the case file with determination.

"What?.."

Rohit continued .." it's your brother..you have proper position ,power in this society.. that's why this case till now proceeding..if not.. if you also common people like us.. don't know what will happen ?"

Rohit every word made supriya thinking..."what do you want to say...?"

"I m just jealous..if something happened to us..no one will bother.its not even a news to you..you don't even care"ro said harshly...the anger we can able to see easily..

Supriya don't know..but she feel dark aura around Rohit which shivers her...is he really rohit?..her subordinate who she knew..?.. she dont know anymore..

Ro look at door..which made glass so can see outside...he saw vi..who walking depressed from police station...after completing procedures..vi face became pale..lifeless..obviously..this whole world fighting against him to grab his one only only..love..'Shaana'..

Seeing virat like this killing his heart..he immediately got up..

"If you want to avange your brother... go.. someone is waiting for you..he have answers for your questions.."ro said hurriedly without even looking at supriya..his eyes all on his vi..

He just left the room..leaving confused supriya.. supriya taking her time to understand rohit words.. when the time she saw rohit already went..

**************

Forensic department :

"So do you not found any abnormality..like what cause my brother death..?" Supriya asked interogatively..

"....no. the things which our team found we already submitted to your officers madam" said that person with sweaty face..

With that stattaring..that tension anyone can guess that he is lying... Supriya anger levels are rising...

After ro went she saw what page Rohit checking curiously.. that photo of her brother in the crime seane

She observe that pic carefully..near her brother neck some stitches were there..those stitches are also look new.. but about this they didn't mention in postpartum report...