Son Of Mahendra Singh (Mahicheeku)- 2 END

"Your wife is alright.Within one hour she will gain consciousness.......but other thing...we are Sorry sir. Your baby died."

One word from nurse, Ratan kohli Collapsed in the hospital chair. Tears falling from his eyes. What he tell his wife.

It's 3rd time. First  two times Priya had an abortion in her 5th month. This time both couple become very carefull. Both kohli couples had high hopes in this baby especially his wife Priya.

They have money, influence and what not..but happiness they don't have. What should he tell his wife.

"Ratan if i fail this time also...i will die. I can't live"

Ratan remembered his wife words. If Priya know about this dead baby..he will lose his wife also. He not ready for that. He is crying historically holding his dead baby.

Even staff also fell sad for this couple.

"Sir...if you don't mind. Can I suggest one thing" Dr. Aroon said.

Ratan gestured to continue.

"Sir. In next room one mother conceived twins. Seems like they are poor. So if they give their one baby to you.... You also know it's hard for your wife to conceive again..."

"I will give whatever money they want. Please convince them"ratan cut doctor's words. His wife life is important now. He will raise that baby as his own. Show his all love to that baby. It's their hope for happiness.

**********

"Mahendra Singh.. please try to understand"Aroon try to convence Mahi.

"Sir... My children are not burden to me. They are gift of our love. I will raise them like prince..i will not give.. please ask someone "Mahi declared.

"Don't your child to live in luxury. You want your son suffer in slums like you. He have bright future if he became mr. Kohli son.."

"Stop..he is son of Mahendra singh..my both sons are Singh's. I will provide bright future to them. Thanks for your concern towards my children but no need " Mahi said furiously.

How could this doctor said to donate his son?.. his baby..he can take care of his cheeku and babies.

Doctor understand it's not workout this way. So he change route.

"It's not that Mahendra. It's about one person life. Mrs.Priya already in depressed state. After she wake and find about her baby dead..she can't tolerate. It's about one life . Cheeku conseived both babies so you don't understand. What if you lose your babies today. Then also will you think like that... understand kohli  husband and wife... Mahendra..i am asking you to save that mother. What if cheeku is in this place..even though  you think selfishly like this ?"Said doctor emotionally.

Mahi face became pale.but convence somehow. He cant image cheeku in that position.so he agreed.

Cheeku don't know about his twin pregnancy. He not even in concious.So he need not to know atleast for now.

************

Both families are happy with their babies.

"Hubby he exactly look like you. See his eye,nose, his small lips..."cheeku said happily holding his baby dearly.

"If so...then shall we start second production.. exactly look like you... this time..." Mahi stole kiss from his blushing husband cheeku

His husband is shameless. Cheeku just now deliver baby.. but he already plan for another....