Fateful Love -4(MahiCheeku & Rohirat)

Wow Rohit this is amazing ,this city from this hight. Thank you ro....thank you thank you thank you for bringing me here"vi said excitedly hugging rohit.

  Rohit bring virat to Eiffel tower. They enjoy city city beauty alluring lightings from there.

   Rohit also very happy made his mate happy."I want to tell you something. I didn't tell you properly till now,even we both know about this. But I want to do it properly"said Rohit.

   Virat turn to facing ro with excitement what he want to tell.

   "Virat kohli I love you"

   "That's it? Panda  iam expecting atleast two pages poetry along with this three magical words"said virat teasingly.

--------------------

   Rohit took virat to restaurant.

   "Boss here from 10 km away there is a waterfall. Most of the people don't know this place. But it's really one of best romantic place to visit"said one of tourist who saw this romantic couple left that restaurant.

     Virat who here that turn to Rohit for his acceptance. Rohit who know what Vi trying to do

     "no. It's no. Maybe it's beautiful.but not in night time. That to i here that place is border for other kingdom which ruling by vampires. So I will not take you here." Rohit conformed.

   Virat pout. "Ok you no need to take me. Just buy me ice cream . I want to eat.pretty please "vi ask showing his puppy eyes. He know ro can't resist. So he went. But when ro return vi not there.

   "He is really death of me"

------------------

   "Is he angry at me?....it's ok I will cool him down one way or other. But really it's really amazing place" virat said to himself.

   It's  night 12 am. Today his brother birthday. Every year he wish him first as person. But first time he is away from his birthday. Virat turn on his phone. Both Rohit and virat switch off their phone when they plan to come to parice. There are many missed calls  from his brother many messages from his brother to come home for his birthday. And also from rishu to asking him where he is?.

     He call his brother. Cheeku answered immediately
    "Vi where the hell you are?. You not picking my calls,not came home." Cheeku  ask him in worry tone.

   "Bhai.. bhai... give me a break.first of all happy birthday.second iam in parice now.dont ask me more.i will come to you morning,I will not miss my brother birthday right. I also want to tell you something Important"said virat

   "What...ok I will not ask,but you need to give more explanation."said Cheeku

   Suddenly virat here some noises like someone here him" vi what that noise?" Cheeku asked in worry

   " Brother ..it's vampire smell"

   " Vi... Run you immediately go to a safe place"

    " Bro it's not strong vampire smell,that to iam smelling blood. Brother someone is in danger. I will check and call you"

  "No. Vi don't be stubborn come here..."but line already cut.

-----------------

    Mahi come to cheeku house with cake  to wish his mate. But his to his surprise cheeku crying speaking in his phone. Maybe that line end. Cheeku who saw Mahi immediately hug him crying." Mahi...he...he is in danger"cheeku said while crying. Mahi don't know anything but he just comfort his mate returning that hug.