My jealous boyfriend - End

(A/N: So this chapter contain three different stories... Both stories have no connection to other .Tripal dhamaka.. hope you like. Enjoy..

T/w: mature contact ahead

************************************

1st story
Top: Maxi
Bottom: virat
Jealous maxi
Dedicated to @Ictlover07

Virat, Faf and rcb gang practicing for their next match..

   Faf bowling while vi is batting.. vi hit the ball and start running for runs.. when vi reached his batting line.. fielder throw the ball ball to keeper.. it's just miss.. made ball fell near vi.. that's it. Vi reacted fast and grab that ball..

   "Run" he asked other batter and they start running.. vi laughing like crazy.. not only vi but many members in rcb.. when they got free time they try to enjoy doing this kind of antics..

   Now faf came fast try to take ball from vi..

  "Give the ball idiot"

  "Let me do lots of runs.. then i will give" saying that vi about to go.. faf grabbed vi waist tight.. and try to take ball from vi hand..vi struggling to not give the ball.. both due to lack if balance.. fell on ground on other.. even though both are not compraing..

  Both faf and vi laughing thinking how childishly they are behaving... Remaining rcb team just enjoying..

  At the same time..

  "May I know what the hell is happening here?" One dominant voice they hear.. made everyone stop laughing and looked that side..

  It's pat Cummins... Who glaring angrily at vi and faf.. who are enjoying staying above one another..in that ground..

  Beside pat.. maxi glare at vi.. crossing his arms.. like waiting for their explanation..

   Both vi and faf shivers their boyfriends angry stares..

   "..baby i am innocent.. here vi only culprit here.. see how cunningly he is playing cricket" said faf showing his innocent face ..

   "What..to save your ass.. you throwing your blame on me..faf i will kill you" vi said in high tone immediately.

  "Baby.. we are just playing.. practicing for next matches.. nothing more..baby"  vi said like requesting his boyfriend maxi..holding maxi hand gently..

   Even now ball is in vi hand only.. maxi saw that..

  "Hold the ball.. don't drop it" that's the first word maxi told..

  "Hmm?"

  Before vi understood.. maxi put vi on his shoulder like firefighter posotion.. took him to their room.. without listining vi shouting to put him down..

  Seeing that faf also understood his future he try to runaway from pat.. but fastly he caught and took by pat..

   Remaining members some are enjoying the drama.. some are stunned..

  Their captain and vice captain both gone..

  Siraj come from trance fast.." .. guys take rest for today... Actually take another two days if you want" said with smiling thinking vi and faf situation in room

***************

   Maxi aggressively kissing vi lips.. vi like moaning mess from geting this much pleasure from maxi.. he loose his all senses..he is in cloud night...vi hand loose his hold on ball..

  Maxi grip vi hand..

  "Don't dare to drop that baby " saying maxi in husky tone..he throw vi on bed.. once again attack vi lips harshly.. while with hands removing vi all clothes..