Love Me Like You Do( Shubrat)- END

Casualty became very rush suddnly.

"what happened Dr. Rishabh? How many casualities came today this ward,you all are became very busy"ask vi.

"Vi ..only two casualities. That too just bike skid cases, only minor injuries.But thay are making this huge deal.Shouting at all of us.That two brats ..making my day worst" Rishu complained.

"You...they are our patients, we shouldn't badmouth about them"said vi.

"Oh Is that it,then take care of them"saying that Rishu handed bandage and spirit to both vi's hands and left immediately.

Vi laugh at his friend Rishu behaviour And went to his new patients other then Shubhman gill and Shreyas Iyyar.

"I will complain to your higher authorities about you. No one know how to bandage to a patient with out pain. Are you all really qualified or back door batch?" Shubu shout at staff.Staff members try to calm shubman but it's not working.

Vi quickly rushes to shubu side and put his one hand on shubu's heart" calm down sir, please.Don't you hear your own heart beat because of your frustration.it's not good for your health. Because of your anger you will became old soon and also having more chances to get heart disease. so calm down. We will try our best to treat you without causing you pain"vi said very politely to shubu

Shubu really like a puppy became calm immediately.shubu know his heart beating very fast,but it's not because of anger but that mare touch by the doctor. That black eyes with spark,slim skin,calm face,pure smile, that honey tone,red lips which resembles cherries, on the top of that his small black mole on right side upper lip which tempting him to kiss that doctor immediately.It's really hard for shubu to not jump into that doctor in front of these many people,while the other who not aware of shubu's glances continued treating wound.

Shubu eyes not leaving virat, until his phone vibrate with message.

"Don't eat him alive you idiot. Cover your eyes, lust pour out from your eyes.Idiot."

Shubu immediately glare at his friend Shreyas who is in his next bed. Getting treatment from other doctor Rishu.

"here.. it's over"virat said.

"Name?"

"What?"

"Your name" shubu repeated.

"Virat Kohli"said vi with smile.

***********

Shubu dont take much time to gain that doctor's love. After virat enters into his life,it totally changes for good only.Like all says it's really fells like we are in cloud nine when we are in love,it's apply for shubu also.in 24 hours nearly 20 hours he only think about his boyfriend virat.

Shubu now in his office cabin.He immediately feel someone hug from his back.He immediately guess that it's his lover vi."i thought you are busy"said shubu.

"Yeah,that's why iam come here to get some energy"said vi hug even tight and he relax himself in other's embrance.

"You come here, nearly you travel half an hour to just to hug me?"shubu ask turning to vi side.

"Who told just for hug i came here.If you agree i will get more then just hug you know?" Vi said with playful smile.

"You know right,i can't control my self when you talk like that"

"Who said to control yourself?"

"You always said what makes you regret later...."

**************