Fateful Love (MahiCheeku Rohirat)- 2

(A/N; Smut ahead)

"Alpha" virat called Rohit.

     That's it he lost his total control with that one word. He immediately bend down to reach vi and press his lips against vi 's lips. Rohit started eating virat lips rashly. Vi also giving himself to his Alpha. Suddnly sink base hit hard to vi's head when other do some motion. Both relaise now where they are. Rohit immediately grabs vi hand leave that place in urge. Because he don't want both their first time will be in that room.

---------------

Ro driving his car very fastly.vi sit beside ro undoing his shirt buttons one by one with moaning. "Alpha .... please i can't....take me.." virat try hard to complete his sentense.

"Me to.but try to control your self for 5 minuts.we will go to my house... And now you are telling that you want me but till now you hide the truth that you are my mate.so this is your punishment bare for sometime"said pha.

"..what you are cruel Sir.how can I tell you .when i first met you as my friend's fiance" vi defend himself.

It's true.it's not vi's fault,it's purely his fault. this moment Ro promised to himself that he will protect Vi whole his life. He will make every virat's wish come true.

Vi try to give pleasure to himself by rubbing his lower part which covered with cloth. Vi never feel this urge and this loose controle maybe it's because of his mate Rohit beside him. He want to touched by his mate. He want to loved and cared by his mate.

That's it . Ro stop his car seeing this tempting scene in front of his eyes.He immediately starte kissing vi's lips while his eyes reach to other pant.

"...you told me you will do when we reach your house.." vi said in daze

"No worry ,we will do once again oy we reach home"

Ro put his hand into vi's pants and started stroking his length."see what you done"said Rohit showing his huge erected length which covered by his pant.

    Ro lower their both lower garments and grab vi in to his lap. Now both facing each other.

Rohit took both their lengths in one hand and started stroking. V is moaning mess. Other Ro hand reaches his mate pink hole which already covered with fluids which facilitates ro finger to enter easily at the same time his home tightness and warmthness making Ro crazy.

After made his hole wide without warning Ro penetrates his hole with his manhood. Vi with sudden pain and endless pleasure he wrap his hands around Rohit's neck.

Rohit penetrate mercilessly,which virat also not complaint. After their vigorous activity Ro unload his content in vi's  while vi already come three times in between their shirts.

Vi with fatigue rest his head on Ro

     "Vi take my length into your ass,trust yourself ,take lead till we reach home" ro said huskily in vi's ear. It's really long day for both of them.

------------------

Next day:
In campus:

"Rishu..our senior rohit  is not your mate right?" Virat ask Rishu. Vu grabbed Rishu in one room where there no third person there.

"Yes." Rishu replyed in one word.

"Rishu what if his mate come and claim him. Not only that if you meet your mate also,your feelings for Rohit will change,you will feel huge force pull you towards your mate"said virat with concern.

"Even if i meet my mate also my feeling ,my love for Rohir will not change. And for his mate,he will not meet his mate.if he meet also ,in end he only be mine. So don't worry about that"said rishu simply