Incredible love (Mahirat)- END

(A/N: Mahirat version).

Mahi now in Elevator.At time door start closing

"stop,,stop,,stop"He hear someone requesting him to stop the door became closing. Mahi press elivator button to stop.

That person come runing to enter into elevator before closing doors again. He is in his casual black hoodi with more hyper active nature. That person don't even see Mahi . He is busy with his phone.

"....And maa i forget to tell you..in street end there is pastry shop,smell is very tempting you know.If they leave me, i will finish their entire shop with in hour. That much good that items maa"That person said excitedly to his mom loudly without noticing Mahi discomfort, because of his loud voice.

After the door open he immediately went out before that he accidentally dashes that person, which earn that person attention.He really mesmerize by seeing Mahi. He eying at Mahi like he will eat him alive.

" Prevent "Arthit thought.

But without waste his time Mahi rushes to his appartment room

"....Hey stop...stop my mango cack..my milky bar... My strawberry "that person also come after Mahi.

By hearing that the person calling him with varied names..Mahi stops immediately.

"Hey,what with that names?"Mahi ask annoyingly.

"You are really like that...most tempting.I really want to taste you "..by saying that younger person come near Mahi more.

"Prevent" with that he immediately push that person away. That person pout for Mahi push him.

"It's ok..not your fault.Iam not good with words.it's my bad.My name is Virat,but you can call me Vi. .So what should i call you? Because you don't like the names which I called you?"Ask vi shout to made his voice audible to mahi who is running away from him.

"Why should I tell? For your information i am not gay .so don't waste your time"with that Mahi left to his room door.

" Milky bar.."Kong called him again."is this your room?"

"Yes. This is my room,so leave me now ok" Mahi said irritatingly.

Vi shouldn't hide his excitement nature for a second"This is my room mango "vi said happily like a puppy showing opposite room.

"Don't you feel it's fate want to meet us... and make us together... Sun i really don't have good communication skills.. but my mom said i have very expressive eyes. She told me many times that my eyes speaks what i want to tell with my mouth" said Vi standing opposite to Mahi and blink his eyes two times.

After sometime "do you hear what my eyes said" vi ask smilingly at Mahi.

"I am wondering...which psychiatric hospital you escape from?" Mahi said harshly and went into his room leaving Vi there.

Vi just stare at Mahi closed door with smile.

Next day:

Vi watching Mhi door through his room door hole. When Mahi come from his room for jogging with his jogging dress, Vi also open his door quickly and start following Mahi.

"What do you want? i already told to that iam not gay. How much hard you try i won't fall for you" Mahi said.

Vi with laughing"who said i want you to fall for me? i really don't want you to fell for me.."