Always with you( Rohirat)- END

Rohit park his car in parking area in virat appartment. He saw virat who sleep soundly in his shoulder. Virat face became tired due to excessive crying. His face also became red. Rohit know how hard this situation for vi.He really don't want to distrub vi sleep,so he stay like that.

      After sometime ro  heard

      "please,, don't do this, leave me,, leave me "vi murmure in his sleep, with fear and tears falling from his closed eyes.

Ro understand that Vi getting  nightmare  
   "senior... senior open your eyes... iam hear..you are fine. you are fine. no one will harm you. Open your eyes" ro said to sleeping vi with tapping his cheeks.

Vi open his eyes with tears.

    " here,drink some water" ro handed water bottle to vi. Vi drank some water and took deep breaths to calm down.After few minutes "thanks junior for taking me home,for staying with me when I need "with that vi get out of car.

   How much vi feel helpless and vulnerable.. he don't want to be weak infront of his junior rohit.

Ro really Don't want to leave vi in this situation.He really have bad feeling about it.so he immediately get out of his car and run towards vi 's room.

    "senior open the door"he press calling bell few times but no use.He started getting panic. He started to knock his door"please open the door god damn,,don't do anything stupid senior".

  He didn't get any response,at last option he try to break that door.But before vi opend the door.

     By his attair ro understood that vi took shower that's why he didn't got any responce.

"I really don't have that courage to die also Ro,,don't worry"said vi with his lifeless expression.

"Sorry for the trouble but want to crash your place tonight .Allow me"without waiting for vi responce he welcomed himself into virat's house.

**********

With ro force vi ate some portion of his food. After cleaning his dishes ro join vi in bed

    "do you want to talk about anything to me"ro ask.

But vi just shook his head as no.

"Ok,,now rest for sometime senior you have long day today" ro helps to vi lay on his bed,he cover vi's blanket neatly.

    Vi just lay on bed not close his eyes may be due to fear or insecurities .. ro understood and got up and went to guest room for sleep .After hearing door locking from other side vi close his eyes,but not entirely into dreamland.

*************

"I really miss you senior,i really miss your smile, i really miss your greating early morning,i really miss your positive thinking,i really miss your agility nature,,i really miss you senior"ro thought in his mind sadly.

Flashback:

Rohit pov:

Normally I am not a social person.I don't like interfere with others matters and that also applicable for them also. Because of that reason I don't have many friends. Today was my first day in my office. And also the day I met my crush for first time.

"Here, you are new employ right?, if we start our day with sweet our whole day will be like this chocolate sweet, happy,tension free"he handed me KitKat chocolate with bright and his charming smile.

    That smile.... I can live my entire life just  seeing his smile. God he is really beautiful. Yes iam bi. attracted to both man and woman, but the feeling which i felt for him is very strong like love at frist sight.