Capter 3

Back To ME :

 i stay there and talk with eleanor and danielle .. but my mind with taylor ... then he come with a big smile on his face walk to us with irina . since now i hate her ... after we had the dinner me and taylor say bye for the boy's and go back home . now we arrive . taylor were singing happy song , i mad at him ' taylor babe can we talk !!' i say . he walk to me ' yes ' he say . ' is there's something you want to tell me about?' i ask . ' no every thing is perfect..' he say ' that's great .. can we go to sleep now .. ' i say . me and taylor go up to our room . i change : and lay down on the bed ' are you coming ? ' i ask 'no i'm going to sleep on TV room ..you sleep here ' he say .. he really chang and i hate that's he live with me how he do it to me .

after 1 week , i waek at morning ,chang to (http://www.polyvore.com/what_wonderful_world_chapter/set?id=77597363 ), had my breckfast and go to school i leave the home while taylor still slepping , i go to my first class i have without talk or see any one . at the class i have a friend she's name is niki i love her . she's relly good friend . i were so upsait and want to cry . after the class every one go out exapt me .. she come to me ' what's wrong lulu ?' she ask ' taylor ' i say and start to cry . ' what he does to you ? ' she ask . ' i think he in love with eleanor friend irina . i leave this morning without see or talk to him .. i start to feel yack of him ' i say .  she hug me ' ohh babe don't cry it's ok ' she say ' babe i have to go . i'll talk to you later ' she say and go . i stay on the class . ' HELLO . what you do ?' i hear harry say ' i take my treat away  and look at him ' waiting for you ' i say . ' no raelly what's wrong ? you not in a good mood .why ? ' louis ask . i start to cry again ' what's wrong ?? ohh lulu crying . horan hug will make you feel mush better ' niall say and hug me . ' look tell us what happen ?' louis say ' i know how will tell me ' harry say and go . ' c'mon lulu don't cry . prinsess don't cry . i hate to see you crying ' niall say . i try to stop crying but i can't . louis hold my hand , help me up ' come with me . i'll drive you back home . you need to sleep ' louis say . me and louis go to the park , louis help me in  and  drive to my home . ' if you need any thing . any thing just call me , ok ' louis say ' ok louis thank's for every thing ' i say ' no need .take care ' louis say .i getout from the car and walk to the door of my home . i lay on the bed and try to sleep but i can't , i were thinking of taylor and what he do now ? with who ?

Harry P.O.V ;

I go to see niki an ask her what's wrong with lulu ? i know that she lulu only girlfriend .'hi niki ' i say ' hello styles , how you do ?' she ask . 'i'm doing good , look i want to know what's happen to lulu ? she really upset today ?' i say . ' look harry , it's about her boyfriend taylor ' .' whhat he does to her ?' i ask   ' she think that he in love with irina , eleanor friend ' she say .' oh ... really ?? thanks niki i have to go ...see you .

at night taylor back home .. he were so happy , he walk to the kitchen and  kiss me . his kiss cold i can't feel it , it's so quick and cold . then go to  the bedroom to chang without say any thing . the door bell is ring , i go to see who , i open the door , ' HI ' the boy's say . ' oh hi ' i say ' we disided to make it a surprise , we here to spennd this night here 'liam say 'we have a drink and pizza , movies , DVD games ' niall say ' that's will be amazing ' zayn say ' taylor down and see them ' hello , c'mon enter ' taylor say. we had a great night with eating , talking , singing , plying and every thing .now it's so late and the boy's want to leave ' thanks alot for this pretty night ' dani say .' no need it's already you're home ' i say ' ok in weekend i'll make a sleep party befor i go in my tour , so come and join us , you and you're boy friend ... i can't save his name ' dani say .i laugh ' his name is taylor and i'll coming ' i say. then they go .

i just wnat to pass what happen and Spend this night with taylor i chang (http://www.polyvore.com/what_wonderful_world_chapter/set?id=77597785 ) lay next to tay on the Couch ' that's unComfortable.i'm going to sleep on the bed room , you sleep here ok ' he say . ' ok go ' i say .he go without goodnight kiss or hug or any thing .i cover my face with the Blanket and sleep while i'm cry.