Chapter 38

LOUIS P.O.V:

It's hard to spend a night without Lulu next to me, touch my stomach and kissing my chest, I miss her so bad, she say to me that she'll go to shopping, shopping is our favorite activate together, I just want here to be with me, to make sure that she ok, nothing could hurt her or any thing, 'Lou, the lunch' harry yell, I wear my pajama jacket and walk out to the lads, 'we have a concert  tonight' niall say, 'yes, I hope it be perfect' liam say, it's will not, 'she not here, how could anything be good without her' I say and walk back to my room, lay back on the bed, I never missed her that much before, maybe because we spend the last month together all the time.

'Louis can I in?' zayn ask while he knocking on the door, 'yea' I say and sit on the bed, zayn open the door, walk to sit next to me on the bed, 'so Lou?' zayn start, 'sorry for what I say, it just I miss her like a crazy, I can't do well tonight' ,'no Lou, just call her to be a little luckily' zayn say with a giggle, I smile at him, 'you'll never know what she mean to me, she's my every thing' I say while I'm looking at the ground, 'just call her' zayn say, rubbing my back.

Zayn walk out, I pick up my phone to call her, but she don't answer, then I try again, and she don't get it, I walk out to the lads, 'Liam call dani ask her about Lulu' I say, 'why?' liam ask while he type Dani number on his phone, 'Lulu don't answer at her phone', 'aha, Hi love' liam say to Dani on the phone, after a while, 'What Liam?' I ask while I'm walk to him, 'she's ok, but because she on the mall, maybe she cant hear the phone' liam say, he make me feel a little worry.

'it's the time' poul yell from the door, it's time to go and training, ''Doll, I love you, when you see my message call me, ok..xx'' I press send, me and the lads, go with poul in his car to the arena, we walk in and look around, All I want now, Lulu with me, I miss her childish, her crazy, oh god help me.

After 3 hours, I were on my changing room, 'Lou, 5 minute' I hear poul yell, I do my clothes, I pick up my phone, see that I have a message, ''Hi Love, I love you too, late at night, I'll call you..xx she send to me this, I smile at the phone and place it on my pocket.

We walk to the stage and sing, dance, joking and do what our fans want us to do, this my first time to take my phone with me on the stage, it were my solo in Best Song Ever, I pick it up and look at the screen, It's Lulu calling, 'you know, I know, you know, I'll remember you and I know, you… Lulu Calling' I say at the microphone, the crowd laugh, the music stop, the crowd start to scream, 'ANSWER, ANSWER', I look at the lads, the smiling, 'ok, ok' I say and answer her:

Me: Doll, Babe, I miss you

Lulu: Oh love, I miss you too.. the crowd start to awing,

Me: why don't you answer me?

Lulu: I was shopping and bay a couple things for us, what that aw voice

Me: yeah, we on the stage, and the crowds love what we say on the phone

Lulu: Louis, what?

Me: Don't blush this time… I love you.

Lulu: ok, I love you too, call me later ok

Me: sure love, take care.

I say and place the phone back on my pocket, the crowds still laughing, it great thing that the fans love me and her as we are.

3 DAYS LATER, I spend every night alone, missing her in everything I do, I want her so bad, I wanna laugh out load, but she not her to make me laugh by the way she always make me laugh, I wanna see her so bad, 'Ohh, Love, I miss you' I yell, 'I miss you too' harry replay, I laugh a little, then go to do a Skype Call with my Doll, 'Hi love' I say, she wearing her shirt, 'Hello boo' she say with a smile on, 'I miss you babe, how you doing?' ,'I'm doing good, but something missing, I miss you Louis' ,'oh love, it's just for another week, then I'll be with you' ,'great, so are you see what they say about our call in the stage' ,'No' ,'they loved it' ,'great' I say, she keep talking and I watching her, 'Louis, are you wanna sleep?' ,'no Doll, just staring at how luckily the couch right now' ,she laugh, I miss her laugh voice, it's great, 'ok, Lou I have to go, I'll go to Dani and ask her to spend this night with her' she say, I nod, 'bye love and take care' I say, 'what?, give me a kiss' she say, I lay and kiss the camera, 'ok, bye' she say and go.

'Now you an smile again' I hear niall say from the Door, 'yeah, you never know how mush I miss her niall' I say, 'ok, it's time to bed, we have a interview tomorrow' he say, I nod, niall walk to his room, I close the door, lay on thinking about what the interviewer will say about what I do on the stage.

And after some days, we have a interview with Alan carr, I love to be in his show, he so funny and honest, I kiss my phone screen, thin I fall in sleep.