Chapter 22

Louis walk back to the room after hung up with harry, I were taking a shower on the bath room, I hear Louis open the wardrobe door, I dry my self and walk out with only my bikini,' babe, where are you going?' I ask,' I'm going to see the lad's they say we'll go to shopping before travel tonight' he say, he walk closer to me,' would  you like to come with us?' ,'no Louis you go, I'll stay here' I say, I kiss his lips, Louis wear his clothes and walk to the door,' doll, I'm going, I'll call ok, take care babe' he say,'ok, Hun, have fun' I say, I hear the door close, I eat then walk back to the room, I open the door and take a look all over the room, our clothes still throwing in everywhere, I look and smile, remember how it was, my first time, with the one that I love, I start tidy the room, then I sit watching the T.V.

Louis P.O.V:

I walk to harry home, I knock and walk in, 'hi everyone' I yell, all of them on harry's home,'hey Lou' harry yell back, I smile, 'take this wear it' Liam throw a T-shirt to me, I tale it and walk to change, 'where you going last night, you leave early' Liam ask, I don't know what to say, 'umm, you know, the girl, high heels, tired and girly thing's' I say, 'Aha ok' Liam say with a giggle in his voice, he walk out, I hear harry yell after zany,' come here' harry yell, zany run to the room, I take my T-shirt off to wear the other one, 'AH LOUIH, MAKE IT STOP' harry start to yell, 'SORRY DOLL, IS THAT WAS HURT' zany yell too, 'What the fuck ?' I ask,' we hear lulu screaming all the night from liam home' niall say, 'and look for that' harry say and turn me to show me my back, it's a red mark's, 'it's ok, it's ok' I say with a smile.

I can't throw last night from my mind, me and the lad's walk to the car's, we drive to the mall, poul go with us, we walk into the shop, 'lou, try this' niall say, I walk to the dressing room, I wear the new T-shirt, 'great' Liam say, I nod, 'so, her first time?' he ask, 'yes',' you have fun last night','yes, but she cryed','it's ok, first time' he say and walk out, I wear my T-shirt and walk to the lad's, we pay for out new stuff, we walk out from the shop to face the paparazzi, we walk faster to our cars, poul try to keep them away from us,  we in the car and drive to nandos, we'll had our lunch here, we walk to a table to sir around, niall walk to order for all of us.

I walk to a side to call lulu, I have to call her:

Me:hi sexy babe

 Lulu: hi Louis

Me: what you do doll?

Lulu: I'm tiding the bags for tonight

Me: oh, sorry, I'll back early promise

Lulu: ok, I'm waiting

Me: love you babe girl.

I hung up and walk to the lads and poul, poul were talking on his phone, angry, 'what wrong?' I ask,' I don't know, some thing about us' Liam say, poul place the phone on the table,'ok' he say, when poul say ok at firs, there's something  wrong, 'louis tomlinson' he say,' yes, sir' I say, 'what's on your neck?','nothing','the paparazzi notice that and they post it on every web sit, they wrote it's lulu nail's','OMG, really, I try to hide it, how they find that','I can see it from here tomlinson','sorry, I'll wear a cap' I say, we eat and pay then drive back to home.

Back For Me:

'I'm home' I hear Louis yell, 'here darling' I say, I hear his footstep come closer to the room, I sit on the bed doing the bags, he walk in and take his jacket off, when Louis come from outside without tell me what happen there's something wrong, I walk to him,'I can help' I say, he kiss my lips, 'oh, I love you, when I feel upset your eyes, your touch, your kiss, everything you do, make me feel really good' he say, his words make me love him everyday more than before, I place a kiss on his cheek,'tell me ' I say,'the paparazzi this morning notice my neck, your nails marks, and they post it on everywhere on the internet and say that I have a wild girl friend' he say, I warps my arms around his neck, he pull me closer to him, 'look, babe they can say any thing they want, they will never know what between me and you, they think that our relation ship on a kiss or have sex, but it's more than any thing they maybe know, it's love and not type of love, it's our love babe' I say, he smile,'they don't know about us' he say with a cute smile, I kiss his lips,'you my everything' he say,'you my life' I say,

I let go from his to see his neck,'what?' he say,'I wanna see your neck','lulu, please, just forget that' he say and walk to the living room, I follow him, we sit there talking,' how's the lads ?' I ask, 'great, they cant wait until we go to America tonight' he say, Louis move closer to me, he hold my hand and his other one on my shoulder,'how you feel about go to America tonight , with me?' Louis ask,' umm, I don’t know, I feel that it's will be great with you' I say, he lay his head on my to kiss me, but I sneezing on his face,'sorry' I say, he smile,'it's ok' he say, he lay me on the couch and lay on top of me, we have a light long kiss on the lips, I let go of Louis, and sneeze again, 'sorry' I say while I'm laughing, Louis smile at me,'it's ok' he say, he carry me on his arms, we walk to our bed room, Louis lay me on the bed, he take his shirt off, I slide my short and take my T-shirt off,'louis give me your shirt' I say, he handle me his shirt, he lay next to me,'lou' I say like the little girl, he look with full open eyes,'what?','please Louis, I wanna see what I do','ok' he say, he sit and show me his back,oh , nail all over his neck, his shoulders and his back, I really hurt him, it's red marks, like a knives, 'sorry babe, I'll be polite on the next time'I say, he laugh,'no, I love it when  you start to be wild with me' he say and lay back, he lay there playing with my hair, his fingers run on my arms, I warps my arms around him.

'love, what the most thing you love on me?' Louis ask with a series accent, 'a lot of things, your personality and how you treat me' I say,'just!!','no, I love you because of you, coz I be me when I'm with you, I love you Louis, I cant imagine my life without you',' I love you too doll, I love you' he say with  a smile, he pull me closer to him, I fall in sleep on his chest while he sing for me ''you found me'' by the fray.