Chapter 42.

I walk out from the bathroom, to Louis on the bed, I lay next to him with the towel around me, I lay there playing with his hair, touch his face and his chest, I realize that I'm that crazy girl how in love with this man, he's mine, I wanna hear him now say, I love you, I know that we say it a lot but I wanna first I love you after I know that I'm in love with Louis.

Some minutes later, Louis start to wake up, I sit next to him, watching him waking up, I start to smile, Louis slowly open his eye's, 'Doll' he say with his morning voice, I smile and lay to kiss him, he kiss my lips, 'what are you doing?' Louis ask while he rubbing his eyes and sit on the bed, 'nothing, just watching you, sleeping' ,'Ahh, that mean that you wake early' ,'yep' I say with a smile.

Dani send a message for me, asking me if I wanna go with her to shopping, I like to hung out with Dani, but today is for Louis, he's home after some day's away, so, I'll stay home and do what ever Louis want me to do.

Louis walk to the living room, sit on the couch, watching the TV, 'Louis, I need some help here' I yell form the kitchen, I hear his laugh voice, liam tell me once that Louis love how I yell at him, so he every time I yell at him, he laugh.

'What?' Louis say while he walk in, 'umm, I hate to chopping the onion, so you'll help me, right?' I say and look at him with a puppy eye's, he smile and walk stand behind me, warps his arms around me, 'sure Love' Louis whispering, I jump on his arms, hug him, he laugh, 'What I have to do?' Louis ask and Drape his T-shirt Sleeves, I smile at him, 'you'll help me?' I say smiling at him, 'yes, silly' Louis say.

He stand next to the kitchen table, I handle him the Knife, I keep look at him and just smile, 'is that good, I'm doing good, right?' ,'sure Boo, you a good cooker' ,'sure, I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson' he say, I laugh at him, he smile at me.

My tears start to run down on my cheeks, but I'm smiling, 'why are you crying?' Louis ask and throw the onion on the table and walk to me, 'nothing, it just the onion smell' I say, Louis place his warm, loving hand on my face, his thump slowly touch my cheeks, 'Ohh, Love, stupid onion' Louis say and pull me for a kiss, 'lets walk out' he say.

Louis and I walk to the living room, 'Louis, we have to complete the eaters' I say, 'ok' Louis nod, we walk together to the kitchen, 'you'll sit here and I'll cook for you' I say, 'great, but be carful with everything you use', I nod with a smile, I start to cook and do everything, try to make it good, Louis sit on  the table, watching me with a smile.

I walk to the Top cabinet, to get the pasta, here's a fact, I'm shorter than Louis, not so mush, but still short, and I hate that, 'I can help?' Louis say, stand up, 'NO, I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN' I yell, he smile, 'ok, ok, calm down' Louis say, I stand on my feet fingertips to get the Pasta, but I can't, UHH, WHY I'M SO SHORT, I feel In Louis arms around my waist, 'I can help' he whispering, I nod, Louis carry me from my waist, I get the Pasta, 'thanks Louis' I say.

Louis turn me to face him, 'look, don't even think that you so short, you so perfect, you the most great cuddle size ever, I love that about you, I love you, all of you' Louis say, I kiss his cheek, he always make me feel mush better about my self, 'I love you too Louis' I say and give him a light kiss on the lips.

Moments later, Louis walk to the room to get the table ready, for our dinner, he help me a lot today, he help me with everything, I place the food on the Serving dishes and Louis move them to the room.

I walk to the bed room to change my clothes, be a little beautiful for Louis, I walk to my wardrobe, I change into( http://www.polyvore.com/waww_chapter_42/set?id=94453069), do my light make up and my hair, then walk down to meet Louis, he were sit on the stairs, 'you’re a little late' Louis say while I'm walking down to him, he hug me, and walk to the table.

Louis pull the chair for me, so nice, I smile at him, 'Don't act like we in our first date' Louis say, I laugh at him, 'yeah, this My Doll' he say, we start to eat, Louis like what I cook, yaay, great, 'I would like to eat more from you Doll' he say, 'Stop being dirty now' I say, he smile.

After the dinner, me and Louis sit on the couch, in his lap, watching ''The Notebook'', I love this movie, Louis keep kissing my neck all the movie, I just let a small moans out and ask him to stop, but like always, he don't.

After the movie is finish, 'I wanna do something' Louis say, 'anything, today is Louis day' I say with a smile, 'ok, can we have this dance?' Louis ask, hold in my hand pull me up to him, I nod with a smile, Louis play Wanted by hunter hays , I'm in love with this song, Louis keep sing the words on my ear, I can't ask for more while me and Louis together, how he treat me, the way he make me feel beautiful and lovely.

I don't wanna anything now or forever, I wanna Louis with me, he what I ever want, really, now I'm sure that Louis and I will stay for ever, after the song finish, 'Doll, I love you with all my heart' Louis whispering into my ear, 'I love you too, Boo' I say, then we have that long, loving, lusty kiss on the lips.

'Thanks for tonight beauty' Louis say lay me next to him on the couch, 'no need love, I'm here always to make a great nights for you' I say with a smile,  Louis lay again and kiss my lips, Louis slide his hand on my tight, while he kissing me, I moan because of the bite on my lower lip.

Everything was about to start, till we cut by the door, and the Irish accent say, 'I SMELL FOOD HERE, SHEATERS', we get up Louis walk to the door, I walk to the mirror do my hair and my clothes