Chapter 30

LOUIS ,

I walk back, my back smash the wall, 'are you ok?' zayn ask me, hold on my hand,  I look at zayn with a tears run on my cheeks, 'I-I-IS that L-L-L -Louis ?' I say while I'm crying, he nod and look at the ground, 'W-WH-WHAT, H-HA-HA-HAPPEN?' I ask, zayn hug me, 'see him now, then we'll tell you what happen' he say, zayn walk out of the room.

Now, I'm alone with Louis, he not here at all, I walk to the bed, there's a torn on his lovely, pretty face, with a broken arm, red scars on his chest, I hold his hand and start to cry, hard crying, 'Louis, babe I'm here, I'm so sorry babe, please wake up, talk to me Louis, please' I say, but he don't even move, he sleeping, I lay and kiss his cheek, his hand an walk out, I meet the lads and niall on wide open arms, 'come here' he say, warps his arm's around me, crying on niall chest, 'he'll get better soon' liam say rubbing on my back, 'who do that to him?' I ask, 'He'll do' I hear a man voice say, I turn to see a police man with a handcuffs lad, 'Hi miss Williams, I'm Mathew, and this Ian, the lad who hurt your boyfriend' Mathew say.

I walk to Ian, 'why you do that?' I ask, he smile at me, 'he deserve that ' Ian say with a silly look, I slap his face, 'thanks' he say, 'tell me why you do that?' I say, the lads and Mathew walk down, poul stand on Louis room door, I sit on the chair with Ian, 'first of all, I'm sorry, I was drunk and I thought it's a small kicks, look, before 3 days, I was with my friends and my pretty girl on the club, that your boyfriend was in too, he get full drunk, I was standing away a little from my girl, I notice that Louis sit next to her holding her hand, and said for her, forgive me please babe, I'm sorry, he keep saying this words to my girl, I lose my mind when I saw him next to her, I called my friends and walk to kick him, then the people call the police…' Ian explain for me, I place my elbow on my knees cove my face, crying, 'it's all because of me' I say crying, 'but why you hurt his body like that?', 'I told you, I was drunk' he say, I walk to poul, the lads walk to me, harry hug me, niall rubbing on my back, 'please stop crying' he say

Niall walk to the restaurant to eat, zayn and liam will go home to bring dani here, me and harry walk to Louis room, I walk in, harry close the door, 'he naked there' harry say smiling, try to make me smile, 'bad jock styles' I say, sit next to Louis on the bed, holding in his hand, the doctor walk in to shake on Louis, 'who are this pretty lady?' the DR say, 'I'm his girlfriend' I say with a fake smile, 'great, Louis will wake up after 12 hours' the DR say and leave, I hug harry, 'finally, he'll wake' I say, 'c'mon superman, you wanna lulu she's here, just wake up' harry say, I smile at him with a tears on my eyes.

It's 5 pm, I feel so tired, the lads leave and they will come bake at night, I lay my head on Louis hand, I close my eyes, I'm about to sleep, but I cut by the door open, 'Lou, my son' a woman voice say, she walk in to the  bed, I stand watching her, I know her, she's Louis mum, I remember when Louis show me her photo, 'oh babe, who do that to you?' she say crying, I stand watching her and cry too, 'sorry girl but who are you?' she ask me,  'I'm lulu, Louis girlfriend' I say while I'm taking my tears away, she walk to me and hug me, 'he'll wake, I know my son' she say, I nod, 'I don't want be our first met like this' she say, 'no, I understand' I say with a smile and tears, she sit next to Louis hold his hand, prying for him, 'your eyes so red, you haven't sleep, have you?' Louis mum ask me, 'I just don't wanna to let him alone' ,'Louis will make you laugh a lot, you was crying all the night too?', I nod, she smile at me then walk out, I follow her, the lad's all here, harry tell Louis family last night about what happen to him, Louis mom walk to a blonde girl, with a pretty green eye's, she look like Louis, Louis mom hug her, 'who's Louis mummy?' the girl ask, 'he'll be ok, I know my son' his mum say, 'Lottie, meet lulu, she's Louis cute girlfriend' Louis mum say, I smile at her, she walk to me, 'hi I'm Louis sister, nice to meet you, I'm Lottie' she say, I hug her.

They all walk into the room, sit with Louis, they talk about everything, I keep hold on Louis hand, starring at his tired face, he in deep sleep, because of the kick on his head with the beer glass,  'ok, we'll leave now, we'll back tomorrow before he wake up' liam say, I nod, 'ok super man, see you tomorrow' harry say, he kiss my cheek, then all of them leave, poul stand out on the door, 'poul you must go and sleep a little' I say, 'no, I'm ok' he say, 'c'mon, Louis wanna you to do that' he smile, and nod, poul walk down and send a two huge man's stand on the room door, I smile at them, I walk in to sit next to Louis, I wanna be with him when he wake up.

I try hard not to sleep, but I can't I feel so tired, after 3 hours, I wake up by grabbing on my hand, I feel on Louis hold on my hand, he wake up, I stand up to see him, 'lu-lu-lulu is that you doll?' he ask with a close eyes and tired sleepy voice, I run to the door to find poul outside, 'he's wake up' I say and run back to Louis, poul call the lads to come here faster and meet Louis, I stand next to him, with a tears run down on my cheeks, Louis open his eyes slowly, he lick his lips, when our eyes meet, a big smile up to my mouth, 'lulu, you here' he say, I nod, I hold his hand, 'yes babe, I'm here' ,'oh babe, how I miss you' Louis say, I kiss his cheek, the DR walk in, 'morning Mr. Tomlinson' the Dr say, I walk out to some privet with Louis.

I meet the lad's on the corridor, they run to me, 'where's Louis?' harry ask, holding my shoulders, 'with the DR', 'great, they say he need 12 hours to wake up, he just take 8 hours' liam say, 'yes, he's my man' I say proudly,