Chapter 5

LOUIS P.O.V. :

she say bye with a bad voise this my first time to hear lulu voise like that,what he do to her,she were good befor she talk to him ,i think that he with irina and lulu hear irina voise,i saw a treat shine brite in her beautiful eye's,she so sweet to cry or to have a broken heart.i know what i have to do,i'll call   taylor :

me:hi taylor i'm louis ,where are you ?

taylor:hi louis,i'm home,why ?

me:you a big lier,younot home i just drive lulu bact to you're home ,where are you ?

'taylor baby c'mon...i start to feel cold here' irina say

me:is that irina voise..OMG did you know what you do ?

taylor:that's not your work i feel boring of your little girl

me:but she love you..stupid

taylor:hay i don't care...i hate her..i found my real love .

me:you such a big stupid  dirtbag .

i hung up on his face.i go back to harry's home but my mind still with lulu .

at the next morning.i were set on the kitchen drinking coffee'what's wrong louis?'harry sak me 'it's lulu' i say 'what happen to lulu' harry say 'not her,her stupid boyfriend' i say 'what the jerk do?' harry say 'he cheating on lulu with irina' i say 'OMG what ? poor lulu,she don't know,right?'harry say 'yes but i really want to go and told her' i say 'no louis that will be not good to tell her she will hate you,you her Favorite do you Remember what she say when dani ask her for her favorite from us she say all of us but you more coz you make her feel happy and Laugh all the time' harry say 'did you know,i think i love her she my favorite girl' i say 'love like love louis?'harry ask 'i don't know harry,i'm going to see her' i say 'louis ,please dont tell her' harry say then i go.

back for me :

 i wake up late,take a quick shower,chang to (http://www.polyvore.com/at_home_chapter/set?id=78460162) i go to the kitchen to eat something i sleep last night without eat, i sleep while i'm thinking of louis and taylor,i find out that i start to love louis,i go up to my room ,i have a small red note book wrote in it what i can't say to anyone , i have picture for louis i post it on the note book,the door bell is ring,i down to open 'hi louis' i say 'hi,sorry for anoying'he say 'no it's ok'i say 'so,what ya doin?'he ask me 'i waiting for taylor'i say 'taylor again'he say 'what!!!'i ask 'nothing,i'll waiting with you'he say .i smile to him,i really feel happy that louis here with me,he make me happy just by being with me,he'll make me feel mush better now.i set on the couch next to louis he put on of his arm's around my shoulder.we seet there watching the X-Factor.we sing with everyone come on the stage,i laugh alot 'lulu,look i want to tell you something'he say 'ok...!!'i say 'louis cheat on you'he just say it 'WHAT!!!WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???'i say 'i know that a really shock for you,but that's what happen'he say 'louis..are you sure? or just kidding me ?'i say 'sorry for that but i can't see you like that waiting for him while he have fun...'i cut him by my hand kick his face 'GET OUT OF MY HOUSE LOUIS ' i scream at him,he hold my hand 'lulu,look i know that taylor not like first with you'he say,i start crying 'i'm here for you'he hug me i let go of him 'just let me alone,i don't want you here' i say 'WHY YOU STILL WANT HIM I SAY THAT HE CHEAT ON YOU'he scream at me 'but i love him'i say while i'm crying 'ok, he tell me that he hate you and feel boring of you he called you little girl,he with irina'louis say ,i fall down at the floor my back on the wall and cry hard 'i know that he love love her and he with her now' i say,louis hold my hand help me up,he hug me 'sorry but i see that you have to know'louis say 'no,it's hard but ok, thanks for let me know'i say i back to cry again 'don't cry,there's something good to be single at the same day'he say,i smile at him 'don't cry he a big stupid you are a great girl there's alot of boy's want to date you'he say.'aha' 'ok look i'll go back home'he say.'no louis please stay with me' did i say it?,he look at me 'ok but if he back when i'm her i'm going to kill him' i smile at him,we set on the kitchen talking 'so what you want to do with taylor?'louis ask 'i want to go on last date with him tomorrow night'i say.'why?' lou ask 'to make it easy to me and leave him'i say,'that's great whaen you finish of him call me to come and go with you to the cinema.what you say?' 'ok'.

now it's 2:00 AM i feel sleepy,i sleep on louis shoulder while we watch T.V .