Chapter 7

i close the laptop make sure on my look,i hear taylor car is here, i wear my jacket close the door and here we go.we walk behaind the sea'so we here'taylor say 'yes,i can't take it any more you have to tell me everything'i say he start to explain what happen'that's all'he say 'ok taylor i hate you and want you to getout of my life' i say while i'm crying.i give him the home key an walk away i see his car move away too. i set on chair on the stret i call louis:

Me:hi louis.

Louis:hi,are you crying?

Me:maybe,yes,can you came to drive me to harry's home?

Louis:yes on my way .

Me:louis don't late

Louis:no i'm coming.

i hung up,waiting for louis now,after a seound he were here he down from the car walk to me hug me he help me in he jump on his seat'did i have to aks what happen?'he say 'it's ok, it's like something good i do...thank's louis'i say 'no need,just stop say thanks at all ok'he say,then we drive to harry's home'HELLO lulu'harry scream 'ok harry thanks'i say 'i have to go see you tomorrow both of you'louis say i hug him'thanks louis at all'i say 'stop say thanks selly head'  louis say.i spend graet night with harry,zayn and niall at the next morning i wake early chang into(http://www.polyvore.com/what_wonderful_world_chapter/set?id=79124342 ), had my breakfast and go to search for new appartiment.i see alot of it but i chois great one h bay it the owner give me the key then i go back to harry's home'hi hazza,i'm here'i say 'here on the kitchen'he say i show for him the key'yay great you have you'r own home now'he say he hug me'yes she's beautiful,you have to see it'i say 'we'll wait for the lad's we'll go all togather' he say harry make tea for me and him 'so...'he say 'so...what?' i ask 'how you feel today? i mean after last night?'he ask 'good,i have you all next to me i have no thing to lose'i say'thanks,you the best he the loser,right?'he say 'yes'i say 'can i ask you something?'harry say 'anything'i say 'what you think about louis?'he ask,Oh My God what i have to say now i satring at harry 'hazza...can you keep a secrit?'i say 'yes'he say 'harry,i have a crach in louis i think i like him'i say i look at the floor'really...he too..'harry put his hand's on his mouth'sorry,i mean nothing'he say 'he too what harry?please tell me'i say 'i'll tell you but please don't tell anyone or loui,if he know he will kill me?'he say 'ok harry just tell me'i say i really want to know what harry mean in he too 'look,louis like you'harry say,did he say it? i can't belive what i hearing now'me..me..you mean me,really'i say 'yes you,but please don't tell anyone ok'he say 'ok hazza,i promis'i say.'HEY WE HERE HAZZ'i hear niall say from the doorway 'in the kitchen'harry say,they all walk to the kitchen zayn,niall,liam and louis.i hug them all,they seat around the tabel that harry have on the kitchen 'lulu have her new home now'harry say 'YAY,that's great what we waiting for let's go to see it'liam say, we all walk to zayn,niall and liam go with zayn in his car,me,harry and louis go in louis car.i give louis the addres 'zayn follow me ok'louis say for zayn,zayn nod and here we go.