Chapter 18

Louis P.O.V:

Me and harry walk to the kitchen to make something for eat, i make a coffee,'so louis how's lulu?'harry ask,'great, you see her','yes, i mean her mother?','yes, she's an evil but i can't do anything she still lulu mum','good boy','dani plaining for a big surprise for liam, she'll make a big birthday party for him','great, because of that she call lulu this morning','yes, we'll make it on the weekend','nice','we have to meet the lad's' harry say, i nod, i walk to the bed room,'LOUIS?' harry yall,'What, calm down she's sleeping','sorry, is lulu sleeping no...','that's not you'r job' i chang my clothes, i kiss her forhead, then we leave.

we walk to zayn home,'finally, louis here' zayn yall,'c'mon lad's it's just 2 day's','yes,but we spend all the time together' niall say, we sit there talking about the tour and the next week,'dani will not go with me' liam say,'sorry' harry say,'no, it's ok, it's her job like i do and i have to understand that' liam say,'great, lulu will come with me' i say,'great' i'll find someone to eat with me all the time' niall yall, harry leave, he'll meet lulu and dani for shopping, me, zayn, niall and liam stay there talking.

Back For Me:

I wake up, i have no time befor dani come to me, i walk to the bathroom, i take a shower, i walk out, i pick up my phone, i have a message from louis,''morning doll, i'm with the lad's, have a nice day...XX'' i smile at the phone, i chang into(http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_with_dani_chapter_18/set?id=85476577), i walk down to find harry and dani waiting for me,'sorry' i say while i in the car,'it's ok, hi love' dani say,'hi' i say,'look, we'll go to the club then to the mall' she say, i nod, we drive to the night club, it's great one, me and harry walk around the club.

'lulu, help me with the slow song?' dani say,'umm, far away, nice one' i say,'thanks lulu' sha say, she choise it, we do everything at the club, we drive to the backre, dani order a heart cake with liam photo, then we dive to the mall, we walk into the dresses shop, me and dani choise the dresses,'now??' harry ask,'i want to go to victoria secrat' dani say,'really?' i say,'yes','ok,'yaaay' harry say, we walk to the shop, there's alot of sexy thing's here, harry stand there open his mouth,'now, i'm sure i have to get a girl' he say, i laugh at him, dani take one of them and walk to try it, me and harry walk around,'great one' i say, harry stand on frount of me,'what?','there's a paparazzia out sid' he say. i stand with him looking at the underwear's,'the red one' he say,'what?' i ask,'take the red one, for louis','no, maybe','take it, you'll not lose any thing', i nod, we pay for what we take, then we leave,

on our way to home, louis call me:

Me: hi babe

Louis: hi doll, i miss you, where are you?

Me: we'll meet you on liam home

Louis:i miss you, i spend the whole day without you, i'll eat you

Me: ok see you

Louis: see you victoria secrat

Me:wh...

he hung up, i look at the phone,'what's wrong?' dani ask,'no thing, it's louis asking when we well back','how's you and him?','great', 'are you and him moveing to the next step on your relation ship?','what you mean?','move on to his home, having sex','no, we'll wait befor do that, and you it's your first time?','no, maybe 100' she say, we laugh,'you know that me and eleanor best friends, she always asking about you and louis',' say hi for her' i say,'we here' harry say, he parking the car, me and dani walk in,'welcome home' liam say, he met dani in big hug,harry jump next to zayn on the couch, louis stand on the door,'come here' he say with a smile, i walk to him, we meet in thight hug, he kiss my neck,'where you been today? i miss you doll' he say,'with dani' i say and kiss his lips long kiss,'what you mean in see you victoria secrat?','i'll tell you at home' he say, we sit alittle,'liam and dani will not down again, let's go' niall say, we walk out, everyone to his home.

Me and louis walk into louis home, he walk to the bedroom to place the bags, i take off my shose, louis hug me,'you so tired?','no, tell me waht you mean in ''see you victoria ,secrat'','oh, yes, what you do on this shop today?','we were there for dani','and you?','yes, maybe','really?','yes, but not for now','oh lulu, i love you','i love you too','go and try it',' no','why not, i see you in bickini, it's ok','no','c'mon lulu' he say with a dogy eye's,'agh,ok louis, but without any comment' i say he nod, i walk into the bed room, i wear the new underwear, i wear the robi then i open the door,'louis, walk in' i say,he walk in with a big smile on his face, he sit on the couch, i stand there look at the ground,'c'mon, i'm louis, lou, you'r babe' he say,'i know, ok i'll take it off' i say, i let the robi fall on the ground, louis sit on the couch open his mouth,'what you think about it?','you the most beautiful one in the red bickini', i smile shyly.

he walk to me, he hug me and start to kisses my neck,' louiis' i say,'babe' he say with a sexy voice,i warps my arms around his neck, he puch me aginest the bed, he  take his t-chirt off, i feel scared, my heart pump crazy, louis lay on top of me, he back to kiss me again pn everywhere, he start to touch my back, he kissing and sucking on my neck,'Ah, Ah, Ah, lou..' he cut me by a kiss on the lips, he uncleps my Bra, i ty to push him away from me,  but i can't, i start to crying, he stop and sit,'sorry doll, it's by mistake' he say, he get up from me,' sorry doll, don't cry' he say,'get out,GET OUT' i screaming at him, i sit on the bed holding my Bra to not fall, louis walk out of the room, he slamming the door after him, i run to the bath room, i wear my clothes.

While i'm doing my hair, i hear a glass broken voice, i walk out to see what happen, i find louis throw the vas on the ground,'what you do?' i ask,'nothing, just call zayn to drive you to your home','but i don't want to go','go befor i hurt you more','it's ok, if it's because of you','even if i don't want you to stay','i'll stay to make sure that you'll not hurt you'r self','just stop be cute with a stubid like me','but i'm in love with this stubid' i say and walk to him, he hide one hand on his back, i hug him, he hug me with one arm,'louis, hug me' i say, but he don't, i pull his hand, it's cover with his blood,'it's ok' he say, i start to cry,'i lead him to the bath room, i wash his hand and do it for him,'it's all beacuse of me' i say,'don't say that' he say, he hug me, we walk to the bed room, i chang into louis t-chirt, i lay on the bed next to him,'i can sleep on the couch if you want','stop saying that' i say and kiss his cheek, i hold his hand and his hurt one he throw it on my waist, i kiss his lips then we fall in sleep.