Chapter 41.

Louis and I keep kissing and touching on the mirror, I start to unzip his T-shirt button, I feel in his smile under the kiss, I miss Lou, as hell, it's like we haven't see each other for a years, 'Umm, Love' Louis moan on my neck, 'Ahh, Boo' I moan, teasing him, Louis carry me to the couch, lay me down and back to kiss my face, my neck, Louis help me take off my jacket, and he take his T-shirt off, I bite my lower lip, he smile at me.

Louis lay on top off me on the couch, make out for a moment's, his hand on my thigh, my hands grab his bum, he covered my neck with the love bites, 'I miss you Doll, I really ,really miss you' Louis moan on my lips, 'Me too, love' I say with a smile, 'just take it off' Louis say bite my lower lip and point to my dress, I slide the dress from my body to the floor, 'lacy, black, sexy underwear's' Louis say, I smile and pull his to me and start to make out again.

Louis kiss his way from my stomach to my neck, he kisses my shoulders then start to kiss my breasts, I moan and drag my nails on his head, he moan on my chest, 'Ahh, Booo, it's hurt' I moan, but Louis keep doing what he do, 'he roll me on top of him, unclips my bra and start to touch and kiss my shoulders and my neck.

Louis slide my bra and here he go, I lay there hold on his hand, moan, asking his to stop or to try to be a gentle, but he keep do it on his own way, Louis carry me to the bed, 'I miss you here' he say while he lay on top of me again, I smile at him, Louis slide his hand on my panties, teasing me with his fingers, our lips stuck again in a long make out.

Louis pull my panties down to the floor, start to eat me out, 'Ahh, Ahh, AHH, LOuiiiiis, pleeeeaaas, noo' I moan, he don't stop again, after a while, we were on the bed, both of us naked, catching our breath, Louis pull me closer to his nude body, his lips on my neck and his arm's around me, missing this feel so bad, finally, I'm with Louis after this time.

At the next morning, I walk up by Louis playing with my hair, 'morning angel' Louis say, kissing my nose, 'morning' I say and pull more closer to him, he warps his arm's around me and kiss my neck, 'how are you feeling now?' Louis ask and kiss my cheek, 'good, really good' I say with my morning voice, 'I love you carrot cake, I love you doll and I love you my… soul mate' Louis say, I attach his lips with a long light kiss.

After a while Louis walk into the bath room to take a shower, I were laying on the bed, warps the blanket around me, I hear Louis singing on the bath room, a new song from the new album,  I laugh at him, my phone buzzing, I pick it up to find a message, ''where are you, I wanna visit you..xx'' Amber send to me, what she wanna? I get up and wear Louis shirt with my panties, 'Lou!' I say knocking on the bath room door, 'what, you can walk in, you don't have to ask about that' ,'shut up Tommo, Amber wanna visit me on London' I say, 'tell her to wait until tomorrow, we'll be home tonight' Louis say, 'ok' I say and walk back to the room, I send to her to wait till tomorrow, cuz we on Australia now.

Late at night, our plain after some hours and we don't know what to do, me , Louis, Dani and the lads sit on harry room, 'what about eat?' niall say, 'shut up sponge bob' liam say, 'fine' niall say and lay back on the couch, 'hey, I got it, truth or dear' harry yell.

The room full with the agree accent, but I hate this game, 'ok, I'll start' niall yell, 'ok' zayn  say, 'liam, truth or dear' ,'truth' liam replay, the lads start to laugh at him, 'why are you laughing, idiot's' I say, 'ok, tell us some thing dirty you say when you wanna Dani so bad?' niall say with a giggle, the lads and I start to laugh at him, Dani and liam blush, 'ok, sorry babe, I..umm, say, ''I'm a fire man, would you like me to fill you with my hot water'', liam say, they all stop laughing and just look at him, 'what?' he say, 'potato head' harry say and throw a pillow on liam, liam laugh loudly.

'hey Lou, truth or dear' Harry yell, 'dear all the time' Louis say with a proud on his voice, harry will not make it easy, I hold Louis hand, 'I dear you to… make out with Lulu on the couch on front of us' harry say, they all start to laugh, 'WHAT??' I stand up and start to yell, 'Harry, we never do that' Louis say pull me to his lap, 'you choice dear' niall yell, 'c'mon Louis, it's just a lot of kisses' liam say, 'what, no Louis, no' I say, he nod, 'so, Lulu take off one of you clothes pieces' Harry say, 'oh really, shut up' Louis say, 'umm, so you have to run naked around the hotel now', 'harry, you a total crazy', 'ok, just choice one of this 3 option' harry say, all who in the room look at Louis, I hold his hand, 'ok , the make out' Louis say, he say it like he don't wanna do this on front of them.