Chapter 19

At the next morning, i wake up, louis still sleeping, i kiss his cheek and his hand,'i'm sorry babe' i say, he hold my hand

and pull me closer to him,'stop saynig sorry to me' he say with a sleepy voice and close eye's, i kiss his lips,'let's get up' ,

'why?','you have a record today','really','yes','ok, act like a good girl and help me up' he say, i smile at him, i hold his hand, he pull me on top of him,'stop do that eveytime i help you up' i say, he kiss my lips, i feel in his smile through the kiss, i get up and help him up,'how's you'r hand now?' i ask,'great' he say, he walk to the bath room, i walk to the kitchen, i start to make a breackfast for louis.

after we eat, i clean the kitchen, louis wear his clothes,'lulu, wear you'r clothes, i'll drive you to you'r apartment' louis say,'why?','to pucking your bag's, to stay here with me' he say,'oh really?','sure' he say, i wear my clothes then we drive to my apartment, 'i'll call you when i finish' he say, i nod, i kiss his lips, then i walk down, i watching him leaving, i walk to my floor, i open the door and walk in, i walk to my bed room,

I take a shower, then i walk to the bed, i lay on the bed, thinking about louis and playing with my wet hair, what's wrong with having sex with louis now, last night i feel scared, not from louis, but from the hurt that i'll got, i don't know what i have to do,i hear  girls say, it's great, louis want me so bad, now i want him too, so, i'll give it to him after liam's party, we'll had our first sex, my first time with the one that i love, i stand and dry my self, i wear (http://www.polyvore.com/what_wonderful_world_chapter_19/set?id=85831556 ), then i start to pucking the bag's, i let some clothes with louis clothes here, at 4PM, ''down to me,i'm waiting..xx'' louis send a message for me, i pull the bag's out,

I walk down to louis, he help me with the bag's, he help me in,'now i'm happy' he say, i smile at him, we drive to his home, we walk down with the bag's,'welcome home doll' he say,'yes, just a great feel to stay wit you all te day' i say, he smile, niall waves for me from the window, i smile at him, we walk to the bed room, louis place the bag's on the couch,'you have clothes more that the models' he say,'why, i bring what i need','all tis 5 bag's what you need?' he say, he hug me, i kick his chest playful,'what you want to do?' he ask,'i want to sit and watching the T.V.' i say,'and ... eating maybe','yes' i say.

louis and i start cooking, we laugh alot, then we place the food in the plate, befor we start to eat, the door bell is ring, louis walk to open the door,'hi niall' i hear louis say,'i smell the food smell and i can't take anymore' he say and walk to the kitchen, he take my plate,'YAAY' he say, i place some food on another plate, we sit eating, after we finish, niall help me lean the kitchen, he walk and sit with louis a little then he leave, i walk to the living room, i sit on louis lap,'i can't wait to see what you and dani do' louis say,' me too, i'm so exited' i say,

Louis and i walk to the bed, we sit on the bed, louis turn the T.V. on a match, he sreaming all the match like how on the stidum,'ugh, louis calm down' i say, he smile at me,'you have to take this, you'll cry to make me stop screaming' he say,'oh really?','no, i'm just kidding babe girl' he say, i kiss his cheek, after a long time,'louis, i want to do something' i say,'tell me, what you wanna do?' he say,'umm anything','anything for my babe girl','stop saying that','ok, we'll go to walk on the beach, wear you'r clothes', i walk to louis, he hold my hand,'it's ok if the paparazzi find us, i'm with you, ok'he say, i nod.

We walk to louis car, we drive to the beach, we walk down and start to walk, hand in hand, the moon look great,'Do you remeber our first time here?' louis say,'yes, i do, on our first date' i say, i kiss louis cheek,'i have something, no one have on the world','what is that?','i'm so luckly to have you lulu, i love you babe girl, i want you to stay with me for ever', listining to his words make me love him more, if i say i love him every secound on my life, i will not describe how much i love him and what he mean to me,'i love you too babe, i can't imagine my life with out you' i say,he look at me and smile,'just promice me that you'll never leave me and will always be with me, promic' he say, i smile at him'promic' i say, i starring in his sea green eye's, i'm in love with his eye's.

Louis lay his head down to kiss me, he pull me closer to him, he push his lips to mine, we had agreat kiss on the moonlight, we cut by flashing'thancks for this romantic photo' the man say and run away, me and louis walk to the car, we drive back to the home, we arrrive i walk down, while we open the door, louis carre me up to the bed room, we start kissing, i feel in his toung on my mouth, we start to make out, louis lay me down on the bed, he lay on top of me, we start kissing again, he kissing my neck and my shoulders, he bite my earlope i moun, he smile at my cheek, we fall in sleep faster.

At the next morning, i wake up, i turn to facing louis but he not here, i look at the mirror,''morning doll, i'm with the lad's to be ready for the party tonight, love you..xx'' louis wrote this befor he leave with the lad's, i pick up my phone, i find 2 messages,''meet you at 2 Pm..xx'' it's from dani, i get up and walk to the bath room, i take a shower, i wear louis t-shirt, i walk to the kitchen to eat, at 2 Pm i waer my clothes, i walk to dani car, she sit on waiting for me, i take my dress with me to be full ready for the party.

Dani drive the car, on our way we talking about how much she exited,'we'll go to met lou, she take care about the boy's hair' dani say,'we'll go home after be ready or what?','no, me and you will go to the club' she say, i nod, Dani parking the car, we walk to the home, a blondi ute woman open the door,'hi girl's' she say, she hug dani and me, i smile at her,'oh, thios is lulu, louis girlfriend' dani say,'finally, nice to meet you lulu' she say, we walk with her to one of her home room's, she start doing dani hair, i look at my phone, but i find nothing fom louis, i hear a crying voice,'lou, are you have a baby?' i ask, 'yes, can you see her?','sure' i say.

I walk out of the room, i walk to pink door, i find a little pretty blondi girl, she crying, i walk to her and sit on my knees on front of her, she hug me,'ohh, what's wrong beauty?' i ask,'i can't find my mom, i call her alot but she don't answer me' she say with a child accent,'look, if you stop crying, i'll take you to see you'r mom','promic','sure hun' i say, i carre her and walk to the room that dani and lou in, 'are you mom friend?' she ask,'yes','what's you'r name?','Lulu and you?','i'm Lux','nice to meet you lux' i say and open the room door.

Lux walk to her mom and dani to say hi,'oh, you have a new friend lux?' lou ask, lux nod, she back to me and sit on my lap, 'i see you on the T.V. with uncle lou, are you his sister?' lux ask, i laugh,'no, i'm uncle louis...girlfriend' i say,'really?','yes','i love uncle lou, i have to love you' she say, i kiss her cheek,'now you' lou say with a smile for me, i walk and sit on the seat, she start with my hair,'how you and louis?' lou ask,'we great, thancks for asking','no need, i know louis, he's the most funny and loving person i ever met, he's a goog guy, he respact the women a lot, you so luckly to be with him','i know, i really love him, he make me feel like i'm the only girl','yes, he what every girl want, he love you too, he tell me about you one time', i smile,'how much you been daiting?','umm, for a month','i wish for you all the best','thancks you have a great baby','thancks' she say, she do my hair and my make-up.