Chapter 8

when we arrived i open the door they in 'home sweet home' louis say and jump on the couch, niall walk to the kitchen'there's a piano here'harry say,'you're bed room is amazing' zayn say,'thank's guy's it's your home like mine you know'i say,'we have go to shopping you need to have food i'm here now'niall say while he smile he walk to the door way'c'mon let's go to bay food'niall sream from the door way 'go you i want to stay here,i'll waiting for you','ok,we'll try to not late'liam say, 'go you i'll stay with her here' louis say, i smile at him,he smile back. louis walk with the lad's to the door. they go,now me and louis alone at home 'i'm goona chang this' i point to my clothes 'ok i'll look around you're new appartiment' he say and walk to the kitchen way, i walk into my room i close the door i think that he stay with me to say to me that he love me i hope he say it first, i really love him, i chang to lazy clothes i open the door to find louis sit at the floor on front of my room 'you late' he say,'sorry' i help him up, i turn around to go but i stop by louis catch me from my shoulder 'lulu' he say, i turn around to face him,our eye's meet 'yes ?','can we go out to walk or something?' he say while he look into my eye's, i can feel in my heart go fast, 'Oh My God, did he say it' i say to myself 'maybe' i say and smile to him 'can i go' i say,'sorry'he let go of me, after afew minuet's the lad's back 'hey we here'niall say 'here in the kitchen' louis say, they walk to the kitchen, liam and niall start cooking, me ,louis,zan and harry place the thing in her place, zayn and i so close friend's that i tell him my secret, i see that i have to tell zayn what harry say to me.'zayn,can we talk?'i ask him,'yes sure why not' he say, we walk to the living room 'what's wrong lulu?' zayn start 'look, when i back to harry home this afternoon we talk and he ask me about what i think about louis, you know i have a crach in louis but harry say that louis like me too','really, i don't know what to say, but that's great','i know, tell me what i have to do?' i say 'look, i'll help you to have louis but first let me think about it ok'he say while he rubbing my hand, i nodded. then we walk to the kitchen, louis look at me and zayn while we walk into the kithen 'harry can we talk'zayn ask harry 'ok' harry say, they go to the living room to talk there, me ,liam ,louis and niall stay to on the kitchen.

ZAYN P.O.V :

 i ask harry to come with me to the living room to talk 'what's wrong zayn?' harry ask,'look, i know that you know that, we really have to help them to be together','ahh you mean lulu and louis','yes', 'the proplem that they love each other but they don't know',harry say i look at him after thinking of this proplem 'look, this week end we have to go out to any night club, we all know what louis do when he drunk','yeah that's graet idea','so you will help me right?','sure i'm gonna help you','ok during the dinner i'll tell them' i say. after we know what we will do, me and harry go back to lulu and the boy's on the kitchen.

back to me :

i have great time with louis ,liam and niall, they make me laugh alot, me and louis get the table ready for the dinner, me and louis place the dishes and every thing is perfect, harry and zayn back to the kitchen, we sit around on the table to had the dinner, i' really happy they all here with me and louis too,'i have a surprise, we'll go out all on the weekend, what you say?' zayn start,'graet, i'll ask dani to come with us too,what about you lulu? are you coming' liam say ,'sure she will come with us' zayn say,'what about you niall are you coming?'louis ask niall, niall look at louis, his mouth full with food 'yes' niall say,'are you know what we talking about?' harry ask niall,'no' niall say,'just forget it harry, now we all will go,right? 'zayn say,'yes' liam say.we had the dinner, clean the kitchen, watching tv for late time,'it's too late we have to go' zayn say,'ok' they all get ready to leave 'thanks for tonight guy's' i say, i hag them and say bye then they leave.