Chapter 39

BACK FOR ME:

Me and Louis finish our Skype call, he look so tired, I miss him so mush, I never feel like this before, I call dani asking her to spend this night with her, she say that's will be awesome, I get my bag ready and walk to Dani and Liam home, I knock on the door, dani open with a smile, 'Hello Lulu' she say and pull me to hug me, 'Hi Dani, it's ok love, they will come home at last' she say, she feel in what I feel, we have the same missing stuff.

I take my jacket off, 'Lulu, I have a friend here, it's ok if she teasing you' ,'Dani, I can go and back on another time'  I say, 'no, no, but she jealous from you', I nod and walk in with Dani, who's Dani fiend that I never meet and hate me, 'why you late this mush' a girl say, 'Lulu here' Dani say, I look at the girl on the other side, it's Eleanor , Eleanor Calder, Louis EX, 'ohh, the cotton candy here' she say while she walk at me, 'don't el' dani say, 'Hi' I say, I feel so nervous.

Me and Eleanor been friends for a little time, I remember that our last met was on the school, this my first time to meet her while I'm Louis girl, I feel so mush wired, Dani rubbing my lap, smiling at me, Eleanor, Dani friend and me and dani good friend too, poor Dani she don't know what to do.

'so, tell me how's you and Louis do?' Eleanor ask, 'great, he on the tour now' I say, 'ohh, he leave you alone her and go to have some fun on his own' ,'no, I trust on Lou' ,'he was always take me with him, to every where he go' ,'great, but I'm who don't wanna go this time, Louis forget about everything when he with me, I want him to stay at work a little' I say with a proud on my voice, 'oh really, he don't even take you to his hometown, me and Louis was always on his family home' ,'we just back from his family home, Louis and I went to his family home to be with the whole family on his cosine wedding', 'really!' ,'yes, we spend a great week there' I say, she look at me, I smile at her, 'El, you never slept at Louis family home, right?' Dani say, 'yes, he always say that he hate to do this' Eleanor say.

Eleanor now just want Louis back, 'Dani, what if I go and surprise Louis while he on the tour' I say, 'that's great idea, I'll go with you to meet liam' she say smiling,  'great, now we need poul and the lads help' ,'yes, but I can't hide at liam, I'll tell him' ,'ok, but don't say anything about me, ok', she nod and walk to her bed room.

Eleanor pick up her phone and call someone, 'Hello Taylor' she say, then she start to laugh, Taylor, my EX, why she do things like this, 'guess I'm sitting with who now?' she say, I look at my phone, I want dani to come and ask her to shut up, 'umm, I'm with your EX, yeah, she changed so much, you have to see her' ,'El, stop now' dani say while she walk to me, 'ok, talk to you later' she say while she look at me.

'what liam say?' I ask ,'he feel so happy, and we'll fly the next week, I mean after 2 day's because they have an Alan care interview' ,'and what we have to do In Alan Carr?' ,'you'll surprise Louis live, on the TV' ,'you must be kidding?' ,'no I'm not' dani say, I hug her and walk in to call Louis, 'Dani, I'm going to call Louis' I say out load, she teasing me a lot and now it's my turn.

Me and Dani spend a great girl night, we spend the night do our hair, face, nail's, make up, shower and every crazy thing maybe can do, 'can't wait tell that Day' I say while I'm laying on my back on the bed, 'yes me too, Lulu?' dani say, facing me, 'yes', 'Don't even care about what Eleanor do, ok' ,'it's ok Dani' I say with a smile, I look at my phone Louis send to me 3 messages, ''Hi Doll, I wanna say I love you, I need some luck..xx'' I smile at the phone, and the other one, ''the interview love us, and every one love us..xx'' and , ''Babe, I was boring, so I change your twitter username, it's lulu tommo now…xx'' Louis send those for me, ''Love, I love you and I love the new username, go and have some sleep..xx'' I send, I look at dani, she sleeping now.

I wanna do anything, I start to think about what should I wear when I'm going to surprise Louis on the TV show, I cut by my phone ring, it's Louis, calling at this late time, I walk out of the room, I sit on the couch and answer Louis :

Me: Hello babe

Louis, Hi Lulu, when you meet Eleanor ? …with angry voice

Me: in dani home, she was here when I go to see dani

Louis: oh my god, I know what she want, what she done to you?

Me: Louis ,nothing, she keep teasing me by things you done to her, but you do to me something's  bigger than what you do to her

Louis: Doll, don't even listen to her, she feel so joules

Me: I know boo, she wanna be in my place, with you, she wanna be half luckily as I.

Louis: great, I love you carrot cake.

Me: I love you too Lou boo, but how you know that I met Eleanor?

Louis: she tweet that she met you

Me: um, ok, I love you Lou Boo

Louis: I love you too, take care.

He say and hung up, I walk back to the room, go to see Eleanor tweet, ''nice to meet Louis cotton candy today, @lulu_tommo'' this her tweet, I don't even care about her, what I have to forces on, Is meeting Louis after 2 day's, I really can't wait,

I see what on twitter, the fans send me a photo for Louis on the concert last night, he so adorable, I'm so glad he mine, Eleanor today her eyes just wanna anything about him, I wish that I have some love bites on my neck to show her how mush me and Louis love each other.

I can't stop thinking about Louis, and us, I want him now, I can't sleep without his arms or his chest, his hot breath on my neck and his lips touch my face every minute, ''Louis, I miss you babe, I cant sleep, I wanna some love bites right now…'' I press send, after a little moment, ''don't start, I'm already can't handle that you not with me on the bed now, wait till I back home, to covered you with the love bites..xx'' he replay, I smile at the message, 'soon babe' I say and fall in sleep.