Chapter 13

zayn:hi beauty, how ya doing?

me :goog thanks, look zayn i need your help

Zayn:why?

Me: i'll go ina  date with louis tonight,

zayn:really, loike a first date?

Me: yes, will you come and help me?

Zayn:ok, we finish at 4 pm i'll be there

me: thanks zayn

zayn:no need, take care.

i hung up with zayn, i walk to the kitchen to make something to eat, i make a sandwish with a cup of tea, i walk to my room, i stand in front of my Wardrobe looking for something to wear, i really need something sexy, nice, and pretty, to make my look great, i finish of my food, i start to try all my dresses, 'i hate it all 'i scream, i don't know what i should wear, i choice black one, but i still not sure, i disided to wait for zayn, he will help me on it.

i walk to the living room, sit on the couch watching the T.V, it's so boring, i pick up my phone and start write a message for louis, "hi babe, i miss you, it's like i'm not seeing you for a day's, can't wait to see you, take care, i love you..xx "i press send.

after  3 hours

my door bell is ring, i run to the door, i open he's zayn, i hug him, he hug me back, 'how are you lulu'? he say while we walk to the living room,'great, i'm with louis i don't need any thing else' i say, aftre a moment's 'show me what you want to wear?','come with me,i'll show you the dresses that i choice' i say i help zayn up then we walk to my bed room, i show him the dresses,'try it' he say, he walk out side and i try the dresse and show him, zayn choice the black one, it's so beautiful, i like it, zayn wait on the living room, while i'm take a quick shower and wear my dresse (http://www.polyvore.com/date_with_louis_chapter_13/set?id=81665239), i doing my make up, my hair and everything is perfect, i hear the door bell is ring, zayn open the door 'hello lou' zayn say, 'Oh My God louis here, calm down girl' i say to my self, i open the door, louis stand with zayn on the living room, he look so beauty.'c'mon lulu, we have to go' louis say, i walk out of my room to the living room, i stand on front of louis and zayn.'WoW, you so lucky mate, she so beautiful' zayn say,'i know' louis say, i smile at the ground, he walk to me and kiss my cheek, i feel shy, so much shy,'zayn. i can't beleive that i'll go out with this pretty angel' louis say.

me and louis walk to the elevator, i hold his hand, zayn leave befor we out, we walk out to louis car, there's apaparazzi find us,'run if you can' loui say for me, i try to run faster but i can't because the high heels, louis help me in the car, then he jump to his seat,'it's like hell' i say, he just look at me and smile.

we arrived to the restorant, louis lead me to our table, he help me sit on the chair, like a jentelman, he lovely tonight, he sit on his plase, louis order the dinner and drink,'how's your feel ?'louis ask me,'good'i say, we start to eat, after we finish, they clean the table, louis order sweet,'louis, i have to go to the bath room','ok,i'm here' he say, i take my hand bag. walk to the bath room.

Louis P.O.V:

she walk to the bath room, i keep watching her, she so amazing tonight, i want to keep sarring at her for the whole night, her look uncridable she imaginary, she really like an angel, i can't wait to get my first kiss, finally i'll tast her lips, my lips will conect with her, i just keep saying to my self how mush lucky i am to be with her know and for the whole night.

back for me:

 i wash my hand's and fix my make up, there's a two cute girl, they stand and starring at me,'what's wrong?'i ask,'are you louis tomlinson girlfreind?'one of the girl's ask me,'yes, it's me','everyone hate you, don't be proud of that','thanks you a verey nice and good girl' i say , i walk back to louis,he look at me and smile, we eat the sweet, then we get ready for leaving, louis pay 'are you ok?'he ask me,'yes babe'i say. he hold my hand thighter 'look there's a paparazzi outside, don't be scared i'm here with you' he say and kiss my hand, i smile and nod to him, i really feel sad but i won't let it show, louis and i walk to the door, louis open the door, the flashing start, we walk faster to louis car, he help me in then walk to the other side and jump on his seat 'that's really crazy, are you ok?'louis ask me,'yes babe, i'm ok' i say with a fake smile.

louis drive away from the paparazzi, he drive to the beach 'would you like to walk on the beach or want to do another thing?'louis ask me,'no we an walk here'i say, we down from the car, i hold louis hand and walk with him, there's no one there nobady, no paparazzi, just me, louis, the moon and the stars, i feel happy and nervous on the best way, we sit on the sand, louis put his arm's around me, pull me closer to him, i lay my haed on his chest, 'i love the moon' i say,'nice, the moon is great, but i love the stars more' louis say,'why?','because they love the moon and never let him feel alone, they always with him, there's no moon with out a stars and there's no stars without the moon','nice word babe','you my moon, i'm your star, i'll always be here for you never let you feel alone, i love you' he say while he look in my eyes,' i love you too louis' i say, i kiss his cheek 'what are you waiting for c'mon kiss her' we hear a man say,'OMG, the paparazzi they find us' louis say,'louis please can we go home?' i say, louis and i leave the beach, driving to my apartment.

we arrive to my apartmen, we in, i walk to my room, i take of my shose, i stand on front of my Wardrobe, i feel hand's on my weist,'can i do it?' louis say, he lay his haed on my shoulder,'what you want?'i say,'kiss me','what?','nothing','no really what you say?','what you hear me say?','kiss me!?','ok', he turn me around, i kick his chest playful, he lay his haed on my haed, his hand on my weist pull me closer to him,he push his lips to mine, i close my eyes, he slide his tounge into my mouth, i feel that his smile in the kiss, the kiss become longer, louis push me to the wardrobe and push me up, i smile while we kissing, he slide his hand into my thight, i have to broke the kiss to make him stop, i let go of him, meet him on the eyes 'louis stop, that's dirty' i say,' i want you now' he say, i run to my room, trying to close the door but i can't louis push it hard.

i give up and run away from the door, louis in and close the door after him, he put his hand on my weist, he pull me closer to him, he back to my lips, then he move his lips to my neck, he start kissing me on my neck, i just stand there enjoy  on my kisses, he start to sucking my neck, i let a little moan out from my mouth, i feel scare 'louis please stop' i say, but he don't stop, i plase my hands on his chest, trying to push him away from me ' louiiiis, please stop','i can't, that's crazy' he say, he kiss my lips long kiss, i let go from him because i can feel that louis want more that kiss now.

louis back off from me, i breath hardly,'not on this way, please, when i feel that i'm ready for that, i'll tell you' i say,'if you don't want it, i can wait just to make it perfect for us, i'll wait if you let me sleep there tonight' he say, i hug him he kiss my forhaed,' i have to....' louis cut me by kiss on my lips,'finally i tast your lips, i like it','thanks babe, you make it perfect','i have moor if you want','not now, i have to change and you have to wait on the living room','ok, but don't late' he say, i walk to the door, i push him softly out and close the door, i wear something lazy, i walk out of my room to the kitchen.