Chapter 24

'Lulu, wake up' I hear Louis say with an funny accent,  I open my eye's and look up at him, I smile at him,' c'mon, we have to be ready' he say,' I wish that day come',' which day?',' that you wake me up without being on top of me',' in your dream' he say and kiss my lips long kiss, he smile under the kiss, I get up and walk to the bath room, I take a quick shower and walk to the wardrobe, I wear (http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_24/set?id=87233802 ), Louis take a long time on the bath room,'louis, babe what you do?' I yell,' doll, I'm in the bath room, what you think that I'll do' he say with a funny voice, I laugh, I do my hair and my make up, Louis walk out and wear his clothes, we ready to go now,

I hold Louis hand and my hand bag, we walk down to meet the lad's, we walk to the cars and of course we meet the paparazzi, Louis pull me to him and walk faster, he help me in, then we drive to the night club on the NYC.

We arrive, Louis park the car, I hold his hand and walk into the club, it's really great,  the music, the light even the people, every thing nice, me, Louis and the lad's walk to the couches, after a moment's the lad's start to  go around, 'I'll bring a drink' Louis say, I nod with a smile, he walk away, I look for the lad's, niall eating, harry with a blonde girl, Liam with a group of gay's talking, zany dancing with a cute girl, 'hey pretty' Louis say, I look at him and smile, 'hi babe' I say, he give me my glass,

We sit along there, 'let's dance' Louis say, I nod, we walk into the dance floor and start to dance, Louis pull my waist closer to him, he dance and staring at me with a sexy smile on his face, I know what he think about now, 'Dirty Louis' I say, he laugh loudly, I smile at him, after a little dance move with Louis, 'Lou, can we sit, my feet' I say, he nod, he grab my hand and walk to the couch, 'I wanna go to the bath room' I say, I take my hand bag , I walk to the bath room, I do my self and fix my make up and walk back to Louis.

I walk to Louis to find him kissing with another girl, I stand there looking at them, what he doing?, OMG, I'm total shocked, I walk closer to him, 'Louis fucking Tomlinson, what are you doing?' I yell at him, he don't even look at me, 'Louis babe, I'm here',' no more fans, I SAY NO MORE FANS' he screaming at me, I feel on my tears run on my cheek's, I walk to Liam, 'what's wrong lulu?' Liam ask me and grab me from the shoulders , 'it's Louis' I say, he walk to him and walk with him to the car, I follow them, Liam push Louis into the car and call the lad's to come and leave to the hotel, after little minute, the lad's walk to us, zany hug me, 'he just drunk' he say, I move my head on no move, he rubbing my back, 'lulu, c'mon' Liam say asking me to go with him and Louis on the same car, 'I'll go with zayn' I say, 'c'mon lulu' niall say, I hold zany hand, 'I'll go with zayn' I say, Liam nod, me, zayn and niall walk to zayn's car.

I can't throw his face from my mind, and what he do with that bitch, I can't stop crying, 'Lulu, c'mon he was so drunk' niall say, 'even that niall, this is not his first time to be drunk, I just went to the bath room to back and find him with another girl' I say while I'm crying, 'Louis say that he love you for the first time while he drunk, he do a lot while he drunk, you have just to know that' zayn say,' please zayn, I don't want to talk about that' I say,

Louis face when he was with the girl, I can't imagine that my boy friend do that, we just together since 1 month,  I think that he feel boring from me, I cut by my phone ring,

It's harry name, I switch it off and throw it on my hand bag, We arrive to the hotel, niall help me walk down, 'calm down ok, I always tell you that, princess do not crying' he say make me smile a little but my tears full my eye's, me, niall and zayn walk to Liam room, 'WAKE UP IDIOT' Liam screaming, I'm sure that he screaming at Louis, we walk in to find Liam and Harry With Louis in the bath room, Liam were washing Louis head under the cold water, and keep screaming at him, I look at him and cry, Louis close his eye's tighter, 'LIAM LET HIM ALONE'  I scream at Liam, Liam make Louis stand and slap his face, I pull Liam away from Louis, I slap Liam face, 'you can't touch him' I say while I'm crying.

Louis start to throw up on the floor, I wash his mouth, he lay his head on my shoulder, I hug him, I hate to do that now, but he need me, I have to be with him, the lad's help me with Louis to our room, they lay him on the bed, I close the door and walk to Louis, he were shacking from the cold, I take his clothes off and take my dress off, I lay closer to him, I hug him just to make him feel warm, he warps his arm's around me, I start to cry, even when he drunk and sleeping do that to me.

After I feel in his body get warm, I walk to the couch and sleep there, I wake up after 3 hours, to find Louis warps his arms around me, he lay next to me on the couch, I let go from him and walk to the bed, I lay on the bed and back to sleep.

At the next morning, I wake up by my phone ring for a message, I pick it up, "Morning beauty, I love you <3…XX'' Louis wrote a message for me, he leave for the training for the performance today, I feel that he really sorry, I look next to me on the bed, I find a red rose and chocolate and red teddy bear, with a message,'' sorry doll, I love you and I', really sorry', he really sorry, I hate to make him  feel like that but he have to be punched, I eat and watch the T.V. until poul call ,me and ask me to be ready after 30 minute to pick me up to the concert place.